Bankruptcy Attorneys in Falkville AL
Ferguson & Ferguson
Attorneys at Law
Are you getting endless calls from creditors? Are the bills piling up? Are you considering bankruptcy? We offer FREE CONSULTATIONS in all bankruptcy cases. Call 256-350-7200. We are here to help.
Ferguson & Ferguson fights for people who are suffering from financial hardships. If you have financial problems, you as a resident of Falkville deserve a strong advocate who will ensure ensure your legal rights are protected. At Ferguson & Ferguson, we understand the many difficult challenges you face. Our consultations in Bankruptcy cases are conducted with our attorneys in person. Our bankruptcy lawyers will help you understand your Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 options. Many times going bankrupt is not the solution. If bankruptcy is right for your situation however, our experienced bankruptcy staff can assist you in setting up credit counseling and in obtaining an up-to- date copy of your credit report so that the Bankruptcy process goes smoother and is less stressful for you.
Our seasoned Falkville bankruptcy lawyers have been representing Falkville residents for many years. Our successful case results and satisfied past clients are a testament to our experience and commitment to our clients. Together, Ferguson & Ferguson attorneys have more than 40 years of collective experience representing clients in Falkville, Alabama.
It is important to act quickly to ensure your legal rights are protected. If you or a family member have bankruptcy questions in Falkville, we are happy to help you with your case.
Falkville Personal Injury Lawyers You Can Trust
Have you been injured by a negligent driver? Is the insurance company giving you the run around? If you have been seriously injured in Falkville, get the legal help and aggressive advocacy you need with representation from Ferguson & Ferguson, Morgan County’s premier personal injury law firm. Personal injury attorneys at Ferguson & Ferguson, represent victims of serious and catastrophic injury and wrongful death in all of Morgan County, including Falkville. Together, Falkville injury attorneys at Ferguson & Ferguson have more than 40 years of collective experience. Our knowledge and experience result in the best possible outcome of our clients’ cases.
Causes of Auto Accidents in Falkville
- Driver fatigue: Those with disrupted sleep and those that drive commercially for a living are at a higher risk of suffering from driver fatigue. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, sleep deprivation has an effect on driving similar to impaired driving. Slow reaction time, ability to make sound decisions and falling asleep behind the wheel are signs of sleep deprived driving.
- Weather and road conditions: The seasons bring challenges to roadways across the country. Fog, ice, floods, snow and heavy winds create driving hazards and limit visibility for safe driving. Additionally, poor road conditions contribute to accidents because drivers have less time to slow down to prevent a crash.
- Driver distractions: Some common distractions are passengers, cell phones, satellite radio, hands-free devices and outside distractions.
- Drunk Driving: Hundreds are killed each year in accidents involving alcohol and drugs in Alabama.
What to do After An Auto Accident
- Immediately file an accident report with the police, sheriff or highway patrol, if the agency has not done so at the scene.
- Write down the name, address, insurance information, vehicle license number and driver’s license number of any and all persons involved in the accident. Record names, addresses and telephone numbers of all witnesses.
- Obtain photographs of the accident scene, all vehicles involved (before repairing) and any visible injuries to the parties involved, such as cuts, bruises, and scars.
- Do not discuss the accident or your injuries with anyone, with the exception of your doctor and your attorney.
- Do not consent to a recorded statement or sign any document without first reviewing it with your attorney. Innocent statements made by you attempting to assist an insurance adjuster can easily be misinterpreted and used to deny or minimize your recovery.
- Immediately seek medical attention and tell your doctor the nature and extent of your pain and injury, and how the injury occurred.
- Track Your Expenses.
A strong claim clearly outlines the financial impact of your accident. Keep records of your:
- medical bills,
- mileage driven to doctors’ appointments,
- rental car expenses,
- time away from work,
- and any other expenses your accident has caused.
Damages You Can Recover
The Law Office Of Ferguson and Ferguson is a experienced car accident law firm with a long track record of obtaining for clients the compensation and accountability they deserve. An individual who negligently operates a motor vehicle may be liable for a wide variety of damages that an accident can cause, including but not limited to the following:
- Disability and Disfigurement
- Loss of Consortium
- Medical Bills
- Lost Wages
- Mental and Emotional Distress
- Out of Pocket Expenses
- Pain and Suffering
- Property Damage
Don’t let an insurance company decide what your personal injury claim is worth, contact us today. It’s our job to get you the money you’re truly owed.
Why Hire Personal Injury Attorneys Ferguson and Ferguson
The law offices of Ferguson and Ferguson takes pride in giving each client individual and personal attention.
- We are committed to excellent client service.
- We care about our clients, and have patience.
- Free phone consultation 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. and Saturdays
- Free office consultation as late as 7 p.m. and Saturdays also
- Locations near you
- We answer all our clients calls, or return them promptly.
- We keep our clients informed of the status of their case.
- We make sure that our clients understand each step of their case.
- We have great compassion for the physical, emotional, and financial problems that our clients suffered, and will do everything possible to get them through their difficult time.
Our desire and goal in any case we accept is to see that our clients are compensated justly for their injuries or the loss of a family member. We fight for our clients rights’ and have successfully recovered millions of dollars in past cases. Our Falkville, Alabama personal injury attorneys are ready to work for you. If you would like to know more about your rights and options after a serious accident, contact us for a free consultation. Our Falkville accident law firm is available to take your call 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Call now. Call 256-350-7200.