ELEVATOR AND ESCALATOR ACCIDENT LAWYERS
Have you or a loved one suffered an injury as a result of an elevator or escalator related accident? The attorneys at Ferguson and Ferguson have more than 45 years of experience representing plaintiffs injured in elevator and escalator accidents. If you or a loved one has been injured, call now. Call 256-534-3435. We are here to help.
Types of Elevator and Escalator Cases We Handle
Some of the types of elevator and escalator accident cases we have handled for our clients recently involve:
- Elevator falls
- Falling debris
- Falls from escalators
- Inadequate safety guards
- Clothing entanglements
- Door entrapment
- Car entrapment
- Sudden acceleration
- Sudden deceleration
- Overspeed conditions
- Defective governors
- Improper hoist cable maintenance
- Interlock circuit bypass
- Communication failure
- Safety device failure
- Failure to conduct regular inspections
- Lack of maintenance
- Sudden stops
- Slippery surface of the escalator steps
- Loose metal teeth on the escalator which get attached to clothing, untied laces, or toes
Damages You Can Recover
The Law Office Of Ferguson and Ferguson is a experienced elevator and escalator accident law firm with a long track record of obtaining for clients the compensation and accountability they deserve. An individual injured in an elevator or escalator accident may recover damages for the following:
- Disability and Disfigurement
- Loss of Consortium
- Medical Bills
- Lost Wages
- Mental and Emotional Distress
- Out of Pocket Expenses
- Pain and Suffering
- Property Damage
Why Hire Elevator and Escalator Accident Attorneys Ferguson and Ferguson
The law offices of Ferguson and Ferguson takes pride in giving each client individual and personal attention.
- We are committed to excellent client service.
- We care about our clients, and have patience.
- Free phone consultation 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. and Saturdays
- Free office consultation as late as 7 p.m. and Saturdays also
- Locations near you
- We answer all our clients calls, or return them promptly.
- We keep our clients informed of the status of their case.
- We make sure that our clients understand each step of their case.
- We have great compassion for the physical, emotional, and financial problems that our clients suffered, and will do everything possible to get them through their difficult time.
If you’ve suffered serious injuries due to an elevator or escalator accident, the experienced lawyers at Ferguson & Ferguson are here to help. All initial consultations are free of charge. If we take your case, we work on a contingent-fee basis. That means you pay us only if you receive a monetary reward or recovery of fees. Call our office at 256-534-3435 or fill out our online form for an immediate evaluation of your case.