Ferguson & Ferguson
Attorneys at Law
Has your child been injured in an accident? Do you have questions? Attorney Randy W. Ferguson represents injured children throughout the country. No matter what the injury, our child injury attorneys can help. When your child has been injured or died, it is one of the most painful experiences of your life. You need an experienced child injury attorney. If your child has been injured, please contact us today for a no obligation, FREE consultation. If you are unable to come to our Decatur or Huntsville office, we also offer home and hospital room consultations. We also offer the only Lowest Fee Guarantee in Alabama. Call now. Call 256-534-3435 or 256-350-7200. We can help.
Types of Child Injuries
Our dedicated child injury lawyers handle all types of child injury cases, including the following:
- Amusement Park Injuries
- Child Pedestrian Accidents
- Bicycle Accidents
- Car Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Prescription Errors
- Car Seat Injuries
- Child Accidents and Injuries
- Child Brain Injuries
- Dog Bites
- Crib Injuries
- Daycare Injuries
- Drowning Accidents
- Playground Accidents and Injuries
- Bus Accidents
- Sexual Assaults and Abuse
- Clergy and Teacher Abuse
- Toy Injuries
Why Hire Child Accident Attorneys Ferguson and Ferguson
The law offices of Ferguson and Ferguson takes pride in giving each client individual and personal attention.
- We are committed to excellent client service.
- We care about our clients, and have patience.
- Free phone consultation 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. and Saturdays
- Free office consultation as late as 7 p.m. and Saturdays also
- Locations near you
- We answer all our clients calls, or return them promptly.
- We keep our clients informed of the status of their case.
- We make sure that our clients understand each step of their case.
- We have great compassion for the physical, emotional, and financial problems that our clients suffered, and will do everything possible to get them through their difficult time.
Children suffer injuries and wrongful death every day as a result of someone’s negligence or a defective product. If your child has died or has been injured as a result of a defective product or someone’s negligence, we are here to help you through this difficult time. Our child accident lawyers and child injury attorneys have extensive skill and experience in handling child injury cases. Call 256-534-3435 or 800-752-1998. We will help.
Our child accident and injury attorneys serve every city and town in the State of Alabama.