Auto Accident Attorneys in Albertville AL
The Albertville personal injury lawyers at Ferguson & Ferguson dedicate and focus their legal practice on individuals who have suffered serious personal injury and families of loved ones who have died as a result of another’s negligence. We handle all types of motor vehicle accidents, bicycle accidents, motorcycle accidents, truck accidents and pedestrian accidents, as well as accidents caused by defective products, slip and fall accidents and construction site accidents. Our Albertville personal injury attorneys at Ferguson & Ferguson have more than 50 years of collective experience. Call now for a free consultation. Call 256-534-3435.
Causes of Auto Accidents in Albertville
Thousands are injured each year in automobile accidents in Alabama. There are various causes of a Albertville car crash including:
- Driver fatigue: Those with disrupted sleep and those that drive commercially for a living are at a higher risk of suffering from driver fatigue.
- Weather and road conditions: Fog, ice, floods, snow and heavy winds create driving hazards and limit visibility for safe driving. Additionally, poor road conditions contribute to accidents because drivers have less time to slow down to prevent a crash.
- Driver distractions: Some common distractions are passengers, cell phones, satellite radio, hands-free devices and outside distractions.
- Drunk Driving: Hundreds are killed each year in accidents involving alcohol and drugs in Alabama.
Types of Car Accidents
There are numerous types of motor vehicle accidents. Our attorneys have the expertise to handle all types of auto accidents. Our firm has represented clients who have been involved in the following types of accidents:
- Rear-end collisions in which one car is struck by another in the back of the vehicle.
- Head-on collisions in which the front ends of both vehicles collide usually causing serious injuries.
- Motorcycle accidents usually cause severe injuries or death.
- Bicycle accidents.
- Pedestrian accidents usually involve very serious injuries or death.
- Side impact or T-bone collisions in which one vehicle is struck on either the driver or passenger side of the vehicle.
- Rollover accidents in which a vehicle flips or rolls over. Often SUVs or trucks.
- A single-vehicle accident in which A car strikes a ditch, car, tree or other object.
- Multi-carMulti-car pileup in which three or more vehicles are involved in the accident.
- Commercial vehicle accidents in which 18 wheelers and other large vehicles strike other vehicles.
- Construction zone accidents usually involve pedestrian workers.
- Dangerous road accidents.
- Delivery truck accidents.
- Elderly driver accidents.
- Emergency vehicle accidents.
- Intersection accidents.
What to do After An Auto Accident
- Immediately file an accident report with the police, sheriff or highway patrol, if the agency has not done so at the scene.
- Write down the name, address, insurance information, vehicle license number and driver’s license number of any and all persons involved in the accident. Record names, addresses and telephone numbers of all witnesses.
- Obtain photographs of the accident scene, all vehicles involved (before repairing) and any visible injuries to the parties involved, such as cuts, bruises, and scars.
- Do not discuss the accident or your injuries with anyone, with the exception of your doctor and your attorney.
- Do not consent to a recorded statement or sign any document without first reviewing it with your attorney. Innocent statements made by you attempting to assist an insurance adjuster can easily be misinterpreted and used to deny or minimize your recovery.
- Immediately seek medical attention and tell your doctor the nature and extent of your pain and injury, and how the injury occurred.
- Track Your Expenses.
A strong claim clearly outlines the financial impact of your accident. Keep records of your:
- medical bills,
- mileage driven to doctors’ appointments,
- rental car expenses,
- time away from work,
- and any other expenses your accident has caused.
Damages You Can Recover
Whenever an injury occurs it is not just the hospitals and doctor bills that can be a problem. Our lawyers understand the devastation brought on by injuries and will work exhaustively to recover financial compensation for the following:
- Medical/doctor costs
- Funeral expenses
- Loss of income
- Decrease in capability to work
- Pain and suffering
- Mental suffering
- Disability and Disfigurement
- Out of Pocket Expenses
- Loss of Consortium
- Property Damage
- Long-term treatment programs
- Loss of ability to engage in regular life activities
Don’t let an insurance company decide what your personal injury claim is worth, contact us today. It’s our job to get you the money you’re truly owed.
Why Hire Personal Injury Attorneys Ferguson and Ferguson
The law offices of Ferguson and Ferguson takes pride in giving each client individual and personal attention.
- We are committed to excellent client service.
- We care about our clients, and have patience.
- Free phone consultation 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. and Saturdays
- Free office consultation as late as 7 p.m. and Saturdays also
- Locations near you
- We answer all our clients calls, or return them promptly.
- We keep our clients informed of the status of their case.
- We make sure that our clients understand each step of their case.
- We have great compassion for the physical, emotional, and financial problems that our clients suffered, and will do everything possible to get them through their difficult time.
How We Can Help You
When you have suffered a personal injury accident that was caused by another person’ or company’s negligent actions, you need an attorney you can trust to ensure you receive the compensation you deserve for your injuries. Let us put our personal injury attorneys’ experience to work for you. To contact us, fill out the form on your right and email us with some details about your case and a convenient time for us to call. You can also call us toll free at 1-800-752-1998 or 256-534-3435 if you are in the Albertville, Alabama area. We offer a free consultation to all potential clients. We are also here if you need a work injury attorney in Albertville, Alabama. Our Albertville personal injury law firm is available to take your call 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Call now.
Important Addresses and Information to Know
Albertville Fire Department
212 S. Broad St.
Albertville, AL 35950
Albertville Police Department
201 S. Broad St.
Albertville, AL 35950
Marshall County Sheriff’s Office
423 Blount Ave.
Guntersville, AL 35976
Marshall County Emergency Management Agency
3550 Creek Path Rd.
Guntersville, AL 35976
Marshall Medical North
8000 AL Highway 69
Guntersville, AL 35976
Marshall Medical South
2505 US Highway 431
Boaz, AL 35957
<strong>Huntsville Office Location: </strong>
303 Williams Avenue SW
Huntsville, AL 35801
<strong>Decatur Office Location: </strong>
211 Oak Street NE
Decatur, AL 35601