Boaz AL Car and Truck Accident Lawyers
Have you been injured by the negligent conduct of another driver? From the moment you are injured, the odds of obtaining the most money for your injuries, pain and suffering are against you, unless you speak to a Boaz injury lawyer. The Law Offices of Ferguson & Ferguson is a personal injury law firm dedicated to protecting the rights of victims who have suffered severe injuries resulting from the negligent conduct of at fault parties. Together, Boaz injury attorneys at Ferguson & Ferguson have more than 40 years of collective experience. Call now for a free consultation. Call 256-534-3435. We are here to help.
Causes of Auto Accidents in Boaz
Thousands are injured each year in automobile accidents in Alabama. There are various causes of a Boaz car crash including:
- Driver fatigue: Those with disrupted sleep and those that drive commercially for a living are at a higher risk of suffering from driver fatigue. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, sleep deprivation has an effect on driving similar to impaired driving. Slow reaction time, ability to make sound decisions and falling asleep behind the wheel are signs of sleep deprived driving.
- Weather and road conditions: The seasons bring challenges to roadways across the country. Fog, ice, floods, snow and heavy winds create driving hazards and limit visibility for safe driving. Additionally, poor road conditions contribute to accidents because drivers have less time to slow down to prevent a crash.
- Driver distractions: Some common distractions are passengers, cell phones, satellite radio, hands-free devices and outside distractions.
- Drunk Driving: Hundreds are killed each year in accidents involving alcohol and drugs in Alabama.
Types of Car Accidents
There are numerous types of motor vehicle accidents. Our attorneys have the expertise to handle all types of auto accidents. Our firm has represented clients who have been involved in the following types of accidents:
- Rear-end collisions in which one car is struck by another in the back of the vehicle.
- Head-on collisions in which the front ends of both vehicles collide usually causing serious injuries.
- Motorcycle accidents usually cause severe injuries or death.
- Bicycle accidents.
- Pedestrian accidents usually involve very serious injuries or death.
- Side impact or T-bone collisions in which one vehicle is struck on either the driver or passenger side of the vehicle.
- Rollover accidents in which a vehicle flips or rolls over. Often SUVs or trucks.
- A single-vehicle accident in which A car strikes a ditch, car, tree or other object.
- Multi-carMulti-car pileup in which three or more vehicles are involved in the accident.
- Commercial vehicle accidents in which 18 wheelers and other large vehicles strike other vehicles.
- Construction zone accidents usually involve pedestrian workers.
- Dangerous road accidents.
- Delivery truck accidents.
- Elderly driver accidents.
- Emergency vehicle accidents.
- Intersection accidents.
What to do After An Auto Accident
- Immediately file an accident report with the police, sheriff or highway patrol, if the agency has not done so at the scene.
- Write down the name, address, insurance information, vehicle license number and driver’s license number of any and all persons involved in the accident. Record names, addresses and telephone numbers of all witnesses.
- Obtain photographs of the accident scene, all vehicles involved (before repairing) and any visible injuries to the parties involved, such as cuts, bruises, and scars.
- Do not discuss the accident or your injuries with anyone, with the exception of your doctor and your attorney.
- Do not consent to a recorded statement or sign any document without first reviewing it with your attorney. Innocent statements made by you attempting to assist an insurance adjuster can easily be misinterpreted and used to deny or minimize your recovery.
- Immediately seek medical attention and tell your doctor the nature and extent of your pain and injury, and how the injury occurred.
- Track Your Expenses.
A strong claim clearly outlines the financial impact of your accident. Keep records of your:
- medical bills,
- mileage driven to doctors’ appointments,
- rental car expenses,
- time away from work,
- and any other expenses your accident has caused.
Damages You Can Recover
The Law Office Of Ferguson and Ferguson is a experienced car accident law firm with a long track record of obtaining for clients the compensation and accountability they deserve. An individual who negligently operates a motor vehicle may be liable for a wide variety of damages that an accident can cause, including but not limited to the following:
- Disability and Disfigurement
- Loss of Consortium
- Medical Bills
- Lost Wages
- Mental and Emotional Distress
- Out of Pocket Expenses
- Pain and Suffering
- Property Damage
Don’t let an insurance company decide what your personal injury claim is worth, contact us today. It’s our job to get you the money you’re truly owed.
Why Hire Personal Injury Attorneys Ferguson and Ferguson
The law offices of Ferguson and Ferguson takes pride in giving each client individual and personal attention.
- We are committed to excellent client service.
- We care about our clients, and have patience.
- Free phone consultation 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. and Saturdays
- Free office consultation as late as 7 p.m. and Saturdays also
- Locations near you
- We answer all our clients calls, or return them promptly.
- We keep our clients informed of the status of their case.
- We make sure that our clients understand each step of their case.
- We have great compassion for the physical, emotional, and financial problems that our clients suffered, and will do everything possible to get them through their difficult time.
Free Attorney Consultations
When you’ve been injured in an accident in Boaz that was caused by another person’ or company’s negligent actions, you need an attorney you can trust to ensure you receive the compensation you deserve for your injuries. Our law offices provides every injured victims free legal consultations in order to assess all their legal options. You will never be forced to speak to a secretary or paralegal. We accept qualified cases on a contingency fee basis. This means that our clients will NEVER have to pay our attorneys anything until we are successful in recovering money and damages for the injuries you or a loved one has suffered. You will be in good hands with our team of Alabama personal injury specialists. Our Boaz injury lawyer is available to take your call 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Call now. Call 256-534-3435.
<strong>Huntsville Office Location: </strong>
303 Williams Avenue SW
Huntsville, AL 35801
<strong>Decatur Office Location: </strong>
211 Oak Street NE
Decatur, AL 35601