Decatur Highway Accident Lawyers
We can help you in Madison, Morgan, Lawrence and Limestone Counties and the surrounding areas.
If you or a loved one was injured in an accident on Alabama’s highways or interstates, you may be entitled to compensation for your injuries. Thousands of vehicles travel Alabama highways every day. With so many cars on the road, accidents and crashes are unavoidable. Accidents on interstates and highways often leave victims with serious, life-threatening injuries. At the Huntsville and Decatur law offices of Ferguson & Ferguson, we have represented victims of head on collisions, tractor trailer/eighteen wheeler accidents and multi-vehicle pileup accidents. We offer no obligation, FREE CONSULTATIONS. We also have a LOWEST FEE GUARANTEE. Home and hospital visits are available if you are unable to come to our office. Call 256-534-3435 or 256-350-7200. We can help.
Causes of Alabama Highway Accidents
Many highway accidents are caused by the negligent actions of drivers. Determining liability is an essential element of successfully handling any Alabama highway accident claim. According to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, one of the following factors causes the majority of highway accidents:
- Defective road design
- Driver distraction
- Talking on phone
- Adjusting radio
- Construction zones
- Driver fatigue
- Drunk driving
- Aggressive driving
- Flying debris
- Lack of roadway maintenance
- Lack of vehicle maintenance
- Unsafe lane change
- Weather conditions
What to do After A Huntsville Highway Accident
- Immediately file an accident report with the police, sheriff or highway patrol, if the agency has not done so at the scene.
- Write down the name, address, insurance information, vehicle license number and driver’s license number of any and all persons involved in the accident. Record names, addresses and telephone numbers of all witnesses.
- Obtain photographs of the accident scene, all vehicles involved (before repairing) and any visible injuries to the parties involved, such as cuts, bruises, and scars.
- Do not discuss the accident or your injuries with anyone, with the exception of your doctor and your attorney.
- Do not consent to a recorded statement or sign any document without first reviewing it with your attorney. Innocent statements made by you attempting to assist an insurance adjuster can easily be misinterpreted and used to deny or minimize your recovery.
- Immediately seek medical attention and tell your doctor the nature and extent of your pain and injury, and how the injury occurred.
- Track Your Expenses.
A strong claim clearly outlines the financial impact of your accident. Keep records of your:
- time away from work,
- mileage driven to doctors’ appointments,
- rental car expenses,
- medical bills,
- and any other expenses your accident has caused.
Damages You Can Recover
An individual who negligently operates a motor vehicle may be liable for a wide variety of damages that an accident can cause, including but not limited to the following:
- Disability and Disfigurement
- Loss of Consortium
- Medical Bills
- Lost Wages
- Mental and Emotional Distress
- Out of Pocket Expenses
- Pain and Suffering
- Property Damage
Don’t let an insurance company decide what your car accident claim is worth, contact us today. It’s our job to get you the money you’re truly owed.
Why Hire Ferguson and Ferguson
The law offices of Ferguson and Ferguson takes pride in giving each client individual and personal attention.
- We are committed to excellent client service.
- We care about our clients, and have patience.
- Free phone consultation 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. and Saturdays
- Free office consultation as late as 7 p.m. and Saturdays also
- Locations near you
- We answer all our clients calls, or return them promptly.
- We keep our clients informed of the status of their case.
- We make sure that our clients understand each step of their case.
- We have great compassion for the physical, emotional, and financial problems that our clients suffered, and will do everything possible to get them through their difficult time.
We represent car and semi truck accident victims injured on highways, interstates, expressways, and freeways throughout Alabama, including I-20, I-59, I-65 and I-85 and various other roadways throughout Alabama. If you have been injured in an auto accident on a Alabama highway in Decatur, Huntsville or Cullman, Alabama, contact our highway personal injury hotline to schedule a free consultation with a highway injury lawyer. You need an experienced personal injury and wrongful death lawyer on your side. We are committed to helping our seriously injured clients obtain full and fair compensation by fully holding accountable those who have negligently caused injury or death. All of our services are contingent upon a settlement or verdict – we do not accept any payment until we recover money for your claim. Call now. Call 256-534-3435 or 1-800-752-1998. We can help.