Personal Injury Lawyers in Huntsville and Decatur, AL
Ferguson & Ferguson
Attorneys at Law
Has someone injured you in a car, truck or motorcycle accident? Are the bills piling up, and the insurance company is giving you the run around? Are you tired of trying to deal with the insurance company? Are you looking for the best personal injury lawyer to handle your case? You need to turn to the personal injury attorneys that serious accident victims choose. At Ferguson & Ferguson, the insurance company does not tell us what is going to happen in your case, we tell them.
Personal injury attorney Randy W. Ferguson has represented people who have suffered serious injuries in automobile, motorcycle, truck, bicycle, boat, and pedestrian accidents. We also represent people injured in falls. We offer no obligation, FREE CONSULTATIONS in all personal injury cases. Randy W. Ferguson can meet with you at our Decatur or Huntsville office locations or arrange to meet you at your home or hospital, or any other convenient location. We are available 24/7. We offer a LOWEST FEE GUARANTEE on all accident and personal injury cases. Call personal injury attorney Randy W. Ferguson now. Call 256-534-3435 or 256-350-7200. We are here to help.
Damages You Can Recover
Personal injury attorney Randy W. Ferguson is an experienced personal injury lawyer with a long track record of obtaining for clients the compensation and accountability they deserve. An individual who negligently injures you may be liable for a wide variety of damages that an accident can cause, including but not limited to the following:
- Disability and Disfigurement
- Loss of Consortium
- Medical Bills
- Future Medical Costs
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Earning Capacity
- Mental and Emotional Distress
- Out of Pocket Expenses
- Pain and Suffering
- Rehabilitative care
- Medical devices (crutches, wheelchairs)
- Automobile repaired or replacement value
- Loss of Enjoyment of Life
- Wrongful Death
- Disability and Disfigurement
Don’t let an insurance company decide what your personal injury claim is worth, contact us today. It’s our job to get you the money you’re truly owed.
Why Hire Personal Injury Lawyer Randy W. Ferguson
The law offices of Ferguson and Ferguson takes pride in giving each client individual and personal attention.
- You talk to personal injury attorneys, not secretaries.
- We are committed to excellent client service.
- We care about our clients, and have patience.
- Free phone consultation 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. and Saturdays.
- Free office consultation as late as 7 p.m. and Saturdays also.
- Locations near you.
- We answer all our clients calls, or return them promptly.
- We keep our clients informed of the status of their case.
- We make sure that our clients understand each step of their case.
- We have great compassion for the physical, emotional, and financial problems that our clients suffered, and will do everything possible to get them through their difficult time.
Free Consultation/No Fee Unless We Win
Victims of Alabama accidents and personal injuries have the right to seek fair compensation for personal injuries, lost wages, and medical expenses. If you think you may have a personal injury case, you should hire the best personal injury lawyer you can today. If we accept your case, our fee is contingent on a successful monetary recovery. We do not charge our clients any fees or costs unless we win their case, and we advance all costs necessary to pursue your claim. There are no hidden costs or upfront retainers. We have offices conveniently located in downtown Huntsville and Decatur, Alabama. An attorney can meet with you at our Decatur or Huntsville office locations or arrange to meet you at your home or hospital, or any other convenient location. If you need a personal injury lawyer in Huntsville, Decatur, Cullman or Athens, Alabama, call us today. To speak directly with Randy W. Ferguson about your case, call anytime at 256-534-3435. Call now for your free phone or office consultation.
Our personal injury attorneys serve every city and county in the State of Alabama.