Decatur AL Drunk Driving Accident Lawyer
We can help you in Madison, Morgan, Lawrence and Limestone Counties and the surrounding areas.
Each year innocent people, including children, the elderly, and pedestrians, are injured and killed in senseless accidents with drunk drivers. Our drunk driving auto accident lawyers represent injury victims and the families of individuals killed in drunk driving accidents. We have successfully represented hundreds of victims and families in civil claims for damages against drunk drivers. If you or a loved one have been injured by a drunk driver, the Huntsville DUI accident attorneys at Ferguson & Ferguson can help. Call 256-534-3435.
Damages in Alabama Drunk Driving Accidents
As a victim in a drunk driving accident in Alabama, you have a right to compensation for:
- Property (vehicle) damage
- Medical bills
- Future medical expenses
- Lost wages and lost employment capacity
- Pain and suffering, and emotional distress
- Physical impairment
- Loss of consortium, and loss of enjoyment of life
- Punitive Damages
Why Hire Drunk Driving Accident Attorneys Ferguson and Ferguson
The law offices of Ferguson and Ferguson takes pride in giving each client individual and personal attention.
- We are committed to excellent client service.
- We care about our clients, and have patience.
- Free phone consultation 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. and Saturdays
- Free office consultation as late as 7 p.m. and Saturdays also
- Locations near you
- We answer all our clients calls, or return them promptly.
- We make sure that our clients understand each step of their case.
- We keep our clients informed of the status of their case.
- We have great compassion for the physical, emotional, and financial problems that our clients suffered, and will do everything possible to get them through their difficult time.
Free Case Review
If you need a personal injury lawyer for your drunk driving injury case, call or email us. Our consultations are free. We can visit you or your loved one at a hospital, residence, or workplace. Some lawyers, due to their lack of skill or resources, may not pursue all claims and compensation available to you. If you have been a victim of an automobile accident in which a drunk driver was at fault in Huntsville, Decatur, Athens, Cullman or Scottsboro, Alabama, do not hesitate to call our skilled and experienced personal injury attorneys for a free assessment of your situation. Call now 1-800-752-1998 or 256-534-3435. We are here to help.