BOAZ AL MOTORCYCLE ACCIDENT LAWYER
Boaz motorcycle lawyers at Ferguson & Ferguson dedicate and focus their legal practice on individuals who have suffered serious personal injury and families of loved ones who have died as a result of another’s negligence. Our Alabama motorcycle accident attorneys specialize in complex injuries such as spinal cord injuries, brain injuries, burn injuries and all other serious and catastrophic injuries. Ferguson & Ferguson fights for people who have suffered serious personal injuries in motorcycle accidents. Our team of Boaz motorcycle accident attorneys prepare, research and investigate every case. Together, Boaz motorcycle injury attorneys at Ferguson & Ferguson have more than 45 years of collective experience. Our knowledge and experience result in the best possible outcome of our clients’ motorcycle cases. We offer no obligation, FREE CONSULTATIONS to all motorcycle accident victims. If you are unable to come to our office, we can visit you at your home or hospital room. We are here to help. Call NOW. Call 256-534-3435.
Causes of Motorcycle Accidents in Boaz
At Ferguson and Ferguson our attorneys have handled hundreds of motorcycle crash cases throughout Marshall County due to:
- End Collisions
- Failure to Yield Accidents
- Distracted Driving
- Drunk Driving Accidents
- DUI/DWI Accidents
- Hit and Run Accidents
- Insurance Coverage/Bad Faith Claims
- Poor Road Design
- Mechanical Failure
- Road Hazards
- Driver Fatigue
- Turn in front of the motorcycle at an intersection
- Passing the biker without giving enough room
- Backing out of a driveway into the path of the motorcycle
What to do After A Boaz Motorcycle Accident
- Immediately file an accident report with the police, sheriff or highway patrol, if the agency has not done so at the scene.
- Write down the name, address, insurance information, vehicle license number and driver’s license number of any and all persons involved in the accident. Record names, addresses and telephone numbers of all witnesses.
- Do not discuss the accident or your injuries with anyone, with the exception of your doctor and your attorney.
- Obtain photographs of the accident scene, all vehicles involved (before repairing) and any visible injuries to the parties involved, such as cuts, bruises, and scars.
- Do not consent to a recorded statement or sign any document without first reviewing it with your attorney. Innocent statements made by you attempting to assist an insurance adjuster can easily be misinterpreted and used to deny or minimize your recovery.
- Immediately seek medical attention and tell your doctor the nature and extent of your pain and injury, and how the injury occurred.
- Track Your Expenses.
Damages You Can Recover
The Law Office Of Ferguson and Ferguson is a experienced motorcycle accident law firm with a long track record of obtaining for clients the compensation and accountability they deserve. An individual who negligently operates a motor vehicle may be liable for a wide variety of damages that an accident can cause, including but not limited to the following:
- Disability and Disfigurement
- Loss of Consortium
- Lost Wages
- Medical Bills
- Mental and Emotional Distress
- Out of Pocket Expenses
- Pain and Suffering
- Property Damage
Don’t let an insurance company decide what your claim is worth, contact us today. It’s our job to get you the money you’re truly owed.
Why Hire Motorcycle Accident Attorneys Ferguson and Ferguson
Motorcycle accidents in Alabama differ greatly from accidents involving a eighteen wheeler, passenger vehicle, or any other vehicle. When a motorcycle accident occurs, the attorney must understand these factors and how they will influence the case. The law offices of Ferguson and Ferguson takes pride in giving each motorcycle accident client individual and personal attention.
- We are committed to excellent service.
- We offer free phone consultation 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. and Saturdays
- We offer free office consultation as late as 7 p.m. and Saturdays also
- We answer all our client’s calls, or return them the same day.
- Two locations near you.
- We keep our clients informed of the status of their case.
- We have great compassion for the physical, emotional, and financial problems that our clients suffered, and will do everything possible to get them through their difficult time.
If you have been injured or lost a loved one in a motorcycle accident, you are likely facing medical bills and other monetary losses, as well as the pain and suffering that comes with any traumatic accident. If a bike accident has left you with traumatic injuries and sky-high medical bills, we can help. At Ferguson & Ferguson, we encourage potential clients and their loved ones to contact us soon after an accident. We offer a free consultation to all potential clients. In your case evaluation, an attorney will review the facts of your case, answer your legal questions and assess whether or not you have a valid claim for your injuries. Our Boaz, Alabama motorcycle attorneys are ready to work for you. You will be in good hands with our team of Alabama injury specialists. Our Boaz accident law firm is available to take your call 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Call now. Call 256-534-3435.
Huntsville Office Location:
303 Williams Avenue SW
Huntsville, AL 35801
Decatur Office Location:
211 Oak Street
Decatur, AL 35601
We can help motorcycle accident victims and their family members no matter what city or county in the State of Alabama.