CULLMAN AL MOTORCYCLE ACCIDENT LAWYER
Ferguson & Ferguson
Attorneys at Law
Ferguson & Ferguson fights for people who have suffered serious motorcycle injuries. When you hire a Cullman motorcycle injury and accident lawyer at Ferguson & Ferguson, we thoroughly prepare to take your case to court – never counting on a favorable settlement that may never happen. Together, our Cullman motorcycle and accident attorneys at Ferguson & Ferguson have more than 45 years of collective experience. We offer no obligation, FREE CONSULTATIONS to all motorcycle accident victims. If you are unable to come to our office, we can visit you at your home or hospital room. If you or a loved one has
been injured in a motorcycle crash, call the attorneys at Ferguson & Ferguson at Call 256-534-3435.. We are here to help.
Causes of Motorcycle Accidents in Cullman
Thousands are injured each year in motorcycle accidents in Alabama. There are various causes of a Cullman motorcycle crash including:
- Driver fatigue: Those with disrupted sleep and those that drive commercially for a living are at a higher risk of suffering from driver fatigue.
- Weather and road conditions: The seasons bring challenges to roadways across the country. Fog, ice, floods, snow and heavy winds create driving hazards and limit visibility for safe driving.
- Driver distractions: Some common distractions are passengers, cell phones, satellite radio, hands-free devices and outside distractions.
- Drunk Driving: Hundreds are killed each year in accidents involving alcohol and drugs in Alabama.
What to do After A Cullman Motorcycle Accident
- Immediately file an accident report with the police, sheriff or highway patrol, if the agency has not done so at the scene.
- Write down the name, address, insurance information, vehicle license number and driver’s license number of any and all persons involved in the accident. Record names, addresses and telephone numbers of all witnesses.
- Do not discuss the accident or your injuries with anyone, with the exception of your doctor and your attorney.
- Obtain photographs of the accident scene, all vehicles involved (before repairing) and any visible injuries to the parties involved, such as cuts, bruises, and scars.
- Do not consent to a recorded statement or sign any document without first reviewing it with your attorney. Innocent statements made by you attempting to assist an insurance adjuster can easily be misinterpreted and used to deny or minimize your recovery.
- Immediately seek medical attention and tell your doctor the nature and extent of your pain and injury, and how the injury occurred.
- Track Your Expenses.
A strong claim clearly outlines the financial impact of your accident. Keep records of your:
- rental car expenses,
- mileage driven to doctors’ appointments,
- medical bills,
- time away from work,
- and any other expenses your accident has caused.
Damages You Can Recover
The Law Office Of Ferguson and Ferguson is a experienced motorcycle accident law firm with a long track record of obtaining for clients the compensation and accountability they deserve. An individual who negligently operates a motor vehicle may be liable for a wide variety of damages that an accident can cause, including but not limited to the following:
- Lost wages, future earnings and earning capacity
- Past, present and future medical bills
- Pain, suffering and emotional distress
- Permanent injury and disability
- Disfigurement and scarring
- Wrongful death and funeral expenses
- Property damage and car rental
- And other general damages
- Loss of Consortium
- Mental and Emotional Distress
- Out of Pocket Expenses
- Pain and Suffering
Most insurance companies and claims adjusters have their own best interests in mind when reviewing an accident. Don’t let an insurance company decide what your claim is worth, contact us today. It’s our job to get you the money you’re truly owed.
Why Choose Ferguson and Ferguson
The lawyers at Ferguson & Ferguson are here to help. We have the experience and knowledge to make sure that you are fairly compensated for your injuries. We will make sure you are appropriately compensated for your medical expenses and physical and emotional suffering.The law offices of Ferguson and Ferguson takes pride in giving each client individual and personal attention.
- We are committed to excellent client service.
- Free phone and office consultation 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. and Saturdays
- We answer all our clients calls, or return them promptly.
- Convenient locations near you.
- Home and hospital visits.
- Never a fee until we receive a settlement for you.
- We will go to trial if a fair settlement is not obtained.
Contact Ferguson & Ferguson 24 hours a day at 256-534-3435 for a free consultation if you or someone you love has been the victim of a motorcycle crash. Our personal injury attorneys will evaluate your motorcycle injury case and help you get the justice you deserve. Our desire and goal in any motorcycle case we accept is to see that our clients are compensated justly for their injuries or the loss of a family member. We fight for our clients rights’ and have successfully recovered tens of millions of dollars in past cases. If you would like to know more about your rights and options after a serious motorcycle accident, contact us for a free consultation. Our Cullman motorcycle accident law firm is available to take your call 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Call now. Call 256-534-3435.
Huntsville Office Location:
303 Williams Avenue SW
Huntsville, AL 35801
Decatur Office Location:
211 Oak Street NE
Decatur, AL 35601
We can help no matter what city and town in the State of Alabama.