FLORENCE AL MOTORCYCLE ACCIDENT LAWYER
Have you been injured in a motorcycle accident in Florence, Tuscumbia or Sheffield, Alabama? Do you have questions? Is the insurance company giving you the run around? Are you unable to work and have bills piling up? Don’t let the insurance company tell you what is going to happen in your case. You should call motorcycle accident accident lawyer Randy W. Ferguson and take control of your case. Free home and office consultations, and a no fee guarantee. Call now. Call 256-534-3435. We are here to help.
Causes of Motorcycle Accidents in Florence
Thousands are injured each year in motorcycle accidents in Alabama. There are various causes of a Tuscumbia or Sheffield Florence motorcycle crash including:
- Driver fatigue: Those with disrupted sleep and those that drive commercially for a living are at a higher risk of suffering from driver fatigue. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, sleep deprivation has an effect on driving similar to impaired driving. Slow reaction time, ability to make sound decisions and falling asleep behind the wheel are signs of sleep-deprived driving.
- Weather and road conditions: The seasons bring challenges to roadways across the country. Fog, ice, floods, snow and heavy winds create driving hazards and limit visibility for safe driving. Additionally, poor road conditions contribute to accidents because drivers have less time to slow down to prevent a crash.
- Driver distractions: Some common distractions are passengers, cell phones, satellite radio, hands-free devices and outside distractions.
- Drunk Driving: Hundreds are killed each year in accidents involving alcohol and drugs in Alabama.
- Unsafe lane changes
- Failure to clear an intersection before crossing or turning
- Negligent or distracted drivers
- Unsafe merging
- Tire blowouts
- Poorly lit roads
- Debris in the roadway
- Defective safety equipment
What to do After A Sheffield AL Motorcycle Accident
- Immediately file an accident report with the police, sheriff or highway patrol, if the agency has not done so at the scene.
- Write down the name, address, insurance information, vehicle license number and driver’s license number of any and all persons involved in the accident. Record names, addresses and telephone numbers of all witnesses.
- Do not discuss the accident or your injuries with anyone, with the exception of your doctor and your attorney.
- Obtain photographs of the accident scene, all vehicles involved (before repairing) and any visible injuries to the parties involved, such as cuts, bruises, and scars.
- Do not consent to a recorded statement or sign any document without first reviewing it with your attorney. Innocent statements made by you attempting to assist an insurance adjuster can easily be misinterpreted and used to deny or minimize your recovery.
- Immediately seek medical attention and tell your doctor the nature and extent of your pain and injury, and how the injury occurred.
- Track Your Expenses.
Injuries and Damages In Motorcycle Accidents
The Law Office Of Ferguson and Ferguson is a experienced motorcycle accident law firm with a long track record of obtaining for clients the compensation and accountability they deserve. An individual who negligently operates a motor vehicle may be liable for a wide variety of damages that an accident can cause, including but not limited to the following:
- Disability and Disfigurement
- Loss of Consortium
- Lost Wages
- Medical Bills(Therapy and rehabilitation)
- Mental and Emotional Distress
- Out of Pocket Expenses
- Pain and Suffering
- Property Damage
- Broken and fractured bones
- Damage to lower extremities
- Neck injuries
- Lost limbs
- Muscle and ligament damage
- First- to third- degree burns
- Brain and spine injuries
- Wrongful death
Don’t let an insurance company decide what your claim is worth, contact us today. It’s our job to get you the money you’re truly owed.
Why Hire Motorcycle Accident Attorneys Ferguson and Ferguson
A serious Alabama motorcycle accident can cause injuries that require hospitalization, surgery, rehabilitation and lengthy convalescence. If you have been injured in a motorcycle accidents, the attorneys at Ferguson & Ferguson are here to help. You can always try to settle your injury cases without a lawyer. However, studies show that injury victims receive much higher settlement awards when represented by an experienced attorney and end up with more money for themselves — even after pay the lawyer fees. The law offices of Ferguson and Ferguson takes pride in giving each client individual and personal attention.
- We are committed to excellent client service.
- Free phone consultation 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. and Saturdays
- Free office consultation as late as 7 p.m. and Saturdays also
- We answer all our clients calls, or return them promptly.
- Locations near you.
How We Can Help You
When you’ve been injured in a motorcycle accident in Sheffield, Tuscumbia or Florence that was caused by another person’ or company’s negligent actions, you need a lawyer you can trust to ensure you receive the compensation you deserve for your injuries. We fight for our Florence clients rights’ and have successfully recovered tens of millions of dollars in past motorcycle cases. We offer a free consultation to all potential clients. In your case evaluation, an attorney will review the facts of your motorcycle case, answer your legal questions and assess whether or not you have a valid claim for your injuries. Unlike other lawyers, Randy Ferguson handles personal injury and wrongful death cases. Our attorneys have handled virtually every type of personal injury claim over the years. Our Florence, Alabama personal injury, trucking, motorcycle, automobile attorneys are ready to work for you. You will be in good hands with our team of Alabama injury specialists.Our Florence accident law firm is available to take your call 24 hours a day, seven days a week. If you are unable to travel due to your injury, we can make arrangements to visit you at your home or hospital. Call now. Call 256-534-3435.
Huntsville Office Location:
303 Williams Avenue SW
Huntsville, AL 35801
Decatur Office Location:
211 Oak Street NE
Decatur, AL 35601
We can help no matter what city and town in the State of Alabama: