FORT PAYNE AL MOTORCYCLE ACCIDENT LAWYER
Were you injured or was a family member killed in a motorcycle accident in Fort Payne, Alabama? Is the other driver’s insurance company not returning your calls, or giving you the run around. Don’t let the insurance company determine the outcome of your case. Call the motorcycle accident attorneys people call in Fort Payne when they are seriously injured. Call Ferguson & Ferguson, Fort Payne’s motorcycle accident lawyers. We offer FREE CONSULTATIONS and home or office appointments. Call now. Call 256-534-3435. We are here to help. It is also recommended that you get sufficient motorcycle insurance for coverage of your vehicle if an accident does occur. You can access coverage for your motorcycle, off-road vehicle or scooter at All County Insurance Services.
Causes of Motorcycle Accidents in Fort Payne
Thousands are injured each year in motorcycle accidents in Alabama. There are various causes of a Fort Payne motorcycle crash including:
- Driver fatigue: Those with disrupted sleep and those that drive commercially for a living are at a higher risk of suffering from driver fatigue. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, sleep deprivation has an effect on driving similar to impaired driving. Slow reaction time, ability to make sound decisions and falling asleep behind the wheel are signs of sleep deprived driving.
- Weather and road conditions: The seasons bring challenges to roadways across the country. Fog, ice, floods, snow and heavy winds create driving hazards and limit visibility for safe driving. Additionally, poor road conditions contribute to accidents because drivers have less time to slow down to prevent a crash.
- Driver distractions: Some common distractions are passengers, cell phones, satellite radio, hands-free devices and outside distractions.
- Drunk Driving: Hundreds are killed each year in accidents involving alcohol and drugs in Alabama.
What to do After A Fort Payne Motorcycle Accident
Immediately after a motorcycle accident, you should do the following:
- Check For Injuries. If anyone is injured, call 911 immediately.
- Get out of the Roadway. If possible, move all vehicles off the road to a safe location. Use hazard lights, flares, or warning triangles to alert any oncoming traffic.
- Gather Information. Exchange information with other drivers involved. Get the name, address, phone number, insurance information, and license numbers for all drivers. Note plate numbers, car make and models, and description.
- Talk To Witnesses. Again, this depends on how badly you have been injured. If reasonably possible, try to interview all witnesses and record their comments either at the scene of the accident or as soon after as possible. Memories quickly fade; get as much information as you can immediately following the motorcycle crash.
- Don’t talk to adjusters or give statement without an attorney
Damages You Can Recover
The Law Office Of Ferguson and Ferguson is a experienced motorcycle accident law firm with a long track record of obtaining for clients the compensation and accountability they deserve. An individual who negligently operates a motor vehicle may be liable for a wide variety of damages that an accident can cause, including but not limited to the following:
- Disability and Disfigurement
- Loss of Consortium
- Lost Wages
- Medical Bills
- Mental and Emotional Distress
- Out of Pocket Expenses
- Pain and Suffering
- Property Damage
Don’t let an insurance company decide what your claim is worth, contact us today. It’s our job to get you the money you’re truly owed.
Why Hire Motorcycle Accident Attorneys Ferguson and Ferguson
Hiring a car accident attorney has many benefits, and if you choose not to hire one, you’ll quickly find out just how much hassle it can be to handle your own car accident case without help from a lawyer. Hiring an attorney to represent you provides your case with credibility. In addition to the law, our experienced motorcycle accident attorneys know how to interact with insurance companies to make sure that you are fairly compensated for any bills, repair costs or wage loss following an event. A personal injury attorney can also estimate the potential damages you could recover and assess the value of the insurance policies you can file claims against. The attorney will take current and future medical expenses, lost wages, loss of future income earning potential, and emotional pain and suffering into consideration when figuring the potential value of your case. Our motorcycle accident lawyers can help you navigate through a complicated legal system, and work to make sure insurance companies do not take you for a ride. If you believe that you have a case, and are in search of legal counsel, contact us today.
How Our Motorcycle Lawyers Can Help
When you’ve been injured in a motorcycle accident in Fort Payne, Alabama, that was caused by another person’ or company’s negligent actions, you need a motorcycle attorney you can trust to ensure you receive the compensation you deserve for your injuries. Ferguson & Ferguson Fort Payne lawyers understand the types of compensation you may be entitled to for your injuries or a loved one’s wrongful death. Our Fort Payne, Alabama motorcycle attorneys are ready to work for you. Our Fort Payne accident law firm is available to take your call 24 hours a day, seven days a week. If you are unable to travel due to your injury, we can make arrangements to visit you at your home or hospital. Call now. Call 256-534-3435.
Huntsville Office Location:
303 Williams Avenue SW
Huntsville, AL 35801
Decatur Office Location:
211 Oak Street NE
Decatur, AL 35601
We can help no matter what city and town in the State of Alabama: