GUNTERSVILLE AL MOTORCYCLE ACCIDENT LAWYER
Ferguson & Ferguson
Attorneys at Law
Have you or one of your family members been seriously injured or killed in a motorcycle accident in Guntersville, Alabama? Has the insurance company been giving you the run around? Guntersville motorcycle accident attorney Randy W. Ferguson can help. We offer no obligation, FREE CONSULTATIONS to all motorcycle accident victims. We also offer the only LOWEST FEE GUARANTEE in Alabama. Call now. Call 256-534-3435. We are here to help. Our motorcycle attorneys specialize in complex injuries such as spinal cord injuries, brain injuries, burn injuries and all other serious and catastrophic injuries.
Causes of Motorcycle Accidents in Guntersville
Thousands are injured each year in motorcycle accidents in Alabama. There are various causes of a Guntersville motorcycle crash including:
- Driver fatigue.
- Weather and road conditions.
- Driver distractions: Some common distractions are passengers, cell phones, satellite radio, hands-free devices and outside distractions.
- Drunk Driving.
- Lane Splitting
- Road Defects
- Reckless driving.
What to do After A Guntersville Motorcycle Accident
- Immediately file an accident report with the police, sheriff or highway patrol, if the agency has not done so at the scene.
- Write down the name, address, insurance information, vehicle license number, and driver’s license number of any and all persons involved in the accident. Record names, addresses and telephone numbers of all witnesses.
- Do not discuss the accident or your injuries with anyone, with the exception of your doctor and your attorney.
- Obtain photographs of the accident scene, all vehicles involved (before repairing) and any visible injuries to the parties involved, such as cuts, bruises, and scars.
- Do not consent to a recorded statement or sign any document without first reviewing it with your attorney. Innocent statements made by you attempting to assist an insurance adjuster can easily be misinterpreted and used to deny or minimize your recovery.
- Immediately seek medical attention and tell your doctor the nature and extent of your pain and injury, and how the injury occurred.
- Track Your Expenses.
Damages You Can Recover
The Law Office Of Ferguson and Ferguson is a experienced motorcycle accident law firm with a long track record of obtaining for clients the compensation and accountability they deserve. An individual who negligently operates a motor vehicle may be liable for a wide variety of damages that an accident can cause, including but not limited to the following:
- Disability and Disfigurement
- Loss of Consortium
- Lost Wages
- Medical Bills
- Mental and Emotional Distress
- Out of Pocket Expenses
- Pain and Suffering
- Property Damage
Don’t let an insurance company decide what your claim is worth, contact us today. It’s our job to get you the money you’re truly owed.
How We Can Help You
When you’ve been injured in a motorcycle accident in Guntersville that was caused by another person’ or company’s negligent actions, you need an attorney you can trust to ensure you receive the compensation you deserve for your injuries. We offer a free consultation to all potential clients. Our Guntersville, Alabama motorcycle accident attorneys are ready to work for you. You will be in good hands with our team of Alabama injury specialists. Our Guntersville accident law firm is available to take your call 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Home and office appointment is available. Call now. Call 256-534-3435 or 1-800-752-1998.
Huntsville Office Location:
303 Williams Avenue SW
Huntsville, AL 35801
Decatur Office Location:
401 Lee Street, Suite 607A
Decatur, AL 35601
We can help no matter what city and town in the State of Alabama.