HARTSELLE AL MOTORCYCLE ACCIDENT LAWYER
Ferguson & Ferguson
Attorneys at Law
Have you or a loved one been seriously injured or killed in a motorcycle accident in Hartselle, Alabama? Is the insurance company giving you the run around? Call now for your FREE CONSULTATION with one of our attorneys. We offer a LOWEST FEE GUARANTEE to all motorcycle accident victims. Call now. Call 256-534-3435. We can help.
Causes of Motorcycle Accidents in Hartselle
Thousands are injured each year in motorcycle accidents in Alabama. There are various causes of a Hartselle motorcycle crash including:
- The driver failed to keep a proper lookout
- The driver was distracted
- The driver failed to yield
- The driver was speeding
- The driver failed to follow traffic control devices
- The driver failed to gauge the speed or distance
- The driver operated their vehicle while intoxicated
- The driver was fatigued
- The weather
- The driver distracted
- The roadway was damaged
- The motorcycle was defective
What to do After A Hartselle Motorcycle Accident
- Immediately file an accident report with the police, sheriff or highway patrol, if the agency has not done so at the scene.
- Write down the name, address, insurance information, vehicle license number and driver’s license number of any and all persons involved in the accident. Record names, addresses and telephone numbers of all witnesses.
- Do not discuss the accident or your injuries with anyone, with the exception of your doctor and your attorney.
- Obtain photographs of the accident scene, all vehicles involved (before repairing) and any visible injuries to the parties involved, such as cuts, bruises, and scars.
- Do not consent to a recorded statement or sign any document without first reviewing it with your attorney. Innocent statements made by you attempting to assist an insurance adjuster can easily be misinterpreted and used to deny or minimize your recovery.
- Immediately seek medical attention and tell your doctor the nature and extent of your pain and injury, and how the injury occurred.
- Call Ferguson & Ferguson
Most Common Injuries Caused by Motorycle Accidents
These are examples of motorcycle injuries that are severe enough to land someone in the hospital and demand compensation:
- Brain injury
- Joint injury
- Internal organ damage
- Back/neck injuries
- Loss of limbs
Damages You Can Recover
The Law Office Of Ferguson and Ferguson is a experienced motorcycle accident law firm with a long track record of obtaining for clients the compensation and accountability they deserve. An individual who negligently operates a motor vehicle may be liable for a wide variety of damages that an accident can cause, including but not limited to the following:
- Disability and Disfigurement
- Loss of Consortium
- Lost Wages
- Medical Bills
- Mental and Emotional Distress
- Out of Pocket Expenses
- Pain and Suffering
- Property Damage
Don’t let an insurance company decide what your claim is worth, contact us today. It’s our job to get you the money you’re truly owed.
Why Hire Motorcycle Accident Attorneys Ferguson and Ferguson
The law offices of Ferguson and Ferguson takes pride in giving each client individual and personal attention.
- We are committed to excellent client service.
- We care about our clients, and have patience.
- Free phone consultation 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. and Saturdays
- Free office consultation as late as 7 p.m. and Saturdays also
- We answer all our clients calls, or return them promptly.
- Locations near you.
- We keep our clients informed of the status of their case.
- We make sure that our clients understand each step of their case.
- We have great compassion for the physical, emotional, and financial problems that our clients suffered, and will do everything possible to get them through their difficult time.
Any motorcycle accident causing serious injury or death should be assessed by an experienced motorcyle injury attorney. Aside from pain and future medical concerns, accidents cause distress, time away from work, and other financial problems. It is important to determine your legal rights as soon as possible after an accident. If you have been in a motorcycle accident, you will likely need someone to fight your legal battles while you take time to recover. Our motorcycle accident cases are always handled on a contingency fee basis, and there is never a fee charged unless there is a financial recovery for you. If you would like to know more about your rights and options after a serious motorcycle accident, contact us for a free consultation. Our Hartselle accident law firm is available to take your call 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Call now. Call 256-534-3435 or 1-800-752-1998. We are here to help.
Huntsville Office Location:
303 Williams Avenue SW
Huntsville, AL 35801
Decatur Office Location:
401 Lee Street, Suite 607A
Decatur, AL 35601
We can help no matter what city and town in the State of Alabama: