MOBILE AL MOTORCYCLE ACCIDENT LAWYER
A motorcycle accident can happen in a flash, but the resulting injuries can be devastating and sometimes life-altering. It is crucial that you obtain the best motorcycle accident lawyer possible to ensure that your rights are protected. Have you or a family member been seriously injured or killed in a motorcycle accident in Mobile, Alabama? Are the bills piling up, and the insurance company is giving you the run around? Call now and get a FREE CONSULTATION with one of our attorneys. Call now. Call 256-534-3435. We can help.
Causes of Motorcycle Accidents in Mobile
Thousands are injured each year in motorcycle accidents in Alabama. There are various causes of a Mobile motorcycle crash including:
- Driver fatigue: Those with disrupted sleep and those that drive commercially for a living are at a higher risk of suffering from driver fatigue. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, sleep deprivation has an effect on driving similar to impaired driving. Slow reaction time, ability to make sound decisions and falling asleep behind the wheel are signs of sleep-deprived driving.
- Weather and road conditions: The seasons bring challenges to roadways across the country. Fog, ice, floods, snow and heavy winds create driving hazards and limit visibility for safe driving. Additionally, poor road conditions contribute to accidents because drivers have less time to slow down to prevent a crash.
- Driver distractions: Some common distractions are passengers, cell phones, satellite radio, hands-free devices and outside distractions.
- Drunk Driving: Hundreds are killed each year in accidents involving alcohol and drugs in Alabama.
What to do After A Mobile Motorcycle Accident
- Call 911 to report the crash and summon medical help if anyone is injured. Move to a safe location off the roadway.
- Don’t admit fault for the accident, and don’t blame anyone else.
- Exchange insurance, contact, and other information with others at the crash scene.
- Do not discuss the accident or your injuries with anyone, with the exception of your doctor and your attorney.
- Obtain photographs of the accident scene, all vehicles involved (before repairing) and any visible injuries to the parties involved, such as cuts, bruises, and scars.
- Write down what you remember about the crash—details like weather conditions, etc.
- Don’t give a statement—written or verbal—to the insurance companies.
- Immediately seek medical attention and tell your doctor the nature and extent of your pain and injury, and how the injury occurred.
- Hire Ferguson & Ferguson
Damages You Can Recover
The Law Office Of Ferguson and Ferguson is a experienced motorcycle accident law firm with a long track record of obtaining for clients the compensation and accountability they deserve. An individual who negligently operates a motor vehicle may be liable for a wide variety of damages that an accident can cause, including but not limited to the following:
- Disability and Disfigurement
- Loss of Consortium
- Lost Wages
- Medical Bills
- Mental and Emotional Distress
- Out of Pocket Expenses
- Pain and Suffering
- Property Damage
- Funeral Expenses
Don’t let an insurance company decide what your claim is worth, contact us today. It’s our job to get you the money you’re truly owed.
Most Common Injuries In Motorcycle Accidents Attorneys
The most common injuries we find in Mobile motorcycle accidents include the following:
- Brain/head injury
- Spinal cord injury
- Severe road rash
- Broken bones
How Much is My Case Worth?
The amount of your settlement or verdict is determined by the following:
- The extent of your injuries
- If you were hospitalized
- If you needed, or will need, surgery
- If there was any scarring or permanent damage
- Your future medical costs
- Your auto insurance details
- Health insurance subrogation
- Wage Loss
- The evidence available
How We Can Help You
A motorcycle accident that results in serious injury or devastating loss has the potential to change your future forever, physically, financially, and emotionally. When you’ve been injured in an accident in Mobile, Alabama that was caused by another person’ or company’s negligent actions, you need an accident attorney you can trust to ensure you receive the compensation you deserve for your injuries. You will be in good hands with our team of Alabama injury specialists. Our Mobile motorcycle accident law firm is available to take your call 24 hours a day, seven days a week. If you are unable to travel due to your injury, we can make arrangements to visit you at your home or hospital. Call now. Call 256-534-3435. We are here to help.
Huntsville Office Location:
303 Williams Avenue SW
Huntsville, AL 35801
Decatur Office Location:
211 Oak Street NE
Decatur, AL 35601
We can help no matter what city and town in the State of Alabama.