MONTGOMERY AL MOTORCYCLE ACCIDENT LAWYER
Montgomery, Alabama motorcycle accident lawyers at Ferguson & Ferguson dedicate and focus their legal practice on individuals who have suffered serious personal injury and families of loved ones who have died as a result of another’s negligence. We handle all types of motor vehicle accidents, trucking accidents, motorcycle accidents, truck accidents and pedestrian accidents, as well as accidents caused by defective products, slip and fall accidents and construction site accidents. Our motorcycle attorneys specialize in complex injuries such as spinal cord injuries, brain injuries, burn injuries and all other serious and catastrophic injuries. Ferguson & Ferguson fights for people who have suffered serious personal injuries in motorcycle accidents. Our team of Montgomery motorcycle accident attorneys prepare, research and investigate every motorcycle case. Together, Montgomery injury attorneys at Ferguson & Ferguson has more than 45 years of collective experience. Call now. Call 256-534-3435. We can help.
Causes of Motorcycle Accidents in Montgomery Alabama
Thousands are injured each year in motorcycle accidents in Alabama. There are various causes of a Montgomery motorcycle crash including:
y Montgomery AL
- Negligence on behalf of a driver of another vehicle (e.g. changing lanes or turning without double checking to make sure the road is clear)
- Driver distraction (if the driver of the vehicle was distracted by sending or receiving text messages, talking on the phone, looking at a navigation system or eating)
- Drunk driving (if the driver of another vehicle was under the influence at the time of the accident)
- Tailgating (if the driver of another vehicle was riding too close)
- Improperly marked construction zones
- Hazardous debris in the road
- Defective motorcycle parts
- Weather and road conditions
- Driver distractions: Some common distractions are passengers, cell phones, satellite radio, hands-free devices and outside distractions.
- Drunk Driving.
What to do After A Montgomery Motorcycle Accident
- If you or others are injured, call 911 for EMS and, if applicable, local or state police, sheriff, etc.
- Get photos, or have someone else do so, even with a cell phone camera, or a disposable camera from a nearby convenience store, of the accident scene, vehicles, equipment, products, road and pavement conditions, road signs.
- Write down the name, address, and phone number of all witnesses, particularly including those not directly involved in the accident, such as nearby businesses, other drivers, pedestrians.
- Try to avoid discussing the accident or giving a written or recorded statement to insurance adjusters until you have the opportunity to talk to your own lawyer.
- Exchange vehicle, driver, insurance information. Most insurance policies require that you report accidents and potential claims “promptly” or “immediately.”
Damages You Can Recover
The Law Office Of Ferguson and Ferguson is a experienced motorcycle accident law firm with a long track record of obtaining for clients the compensation and accountability they deserve. An individual who negligently operates a motor vehicle may be liable for a wide variety of damages that an accident can cause, including but not limited to the following:
- Disability and Disfigurement
- Loss of Consortium
- Lost Wages
- Medical Bills
- Mental and Emotional Distress
- Out of Pocket Expenses
- Pain and Suffering
- Property Damage
Don’t let an insurance company decide what your claim is worth, contact us today. It’s our job to get you the money you’re truly owed.
Why Hire Motorcycle Accident Attorneys Ferguson and Ferguson
At Ferguson & Ferguson, our motorcycle accident attorneys provide experienced and personalized legal services tailored to meet clients’ short- and long-term needs and goals. We are Alabama’s straight-forward no non-sense motorcycle accident lawyers. We take pride in giving each client individual and personal attention.
- Free phone consultation 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. and Saturdays
- Free office consultation as late as 7 p.m. and Saturdays also
- We answer all our clients calls, or return them promptly.
- Locations near you.
How We Can Help You
When you’ve been injured in an accident in Montgomery, Alabama that was caused by another person’ or company’s negligent actions, you need an accident attorney you can trust to ensure you receive the compensation you deserve for your injuries. Not all Alabama motorcycle personal injury and trucking law firms are equal. The law firm that you hire for your serious injury or wrongful death claim will determine the results you achieve for your case. We offer a free consultation to all potential clients. In your case evaluation, an attorney will review the facts of your motorcycle accident case, answer your legal questions and assess whether or not you have a valid claim for your injuries. Many of our clients contact on referral from friends and relatives. Our Montgomery accident law firm is available to take your call 24 hours a day, seven days a week. If you are unable to travel due to your injury, we can make arrangements to visit you at your home or hospital. Call now. Call 256-534-3435. We are here to help.
Huntsville Office Location:
303 Williams Avenue SW
Huntsville, AL 35801
Decatur Office Location:
211 Oak Street NE
Decatur, AL 35601
We can help no matter what city and town in the State of Alabama.