- Motorcycle and Bicycle Helmet Laws.
- Insurance Institute Highway Safety.
- Motorcycle Industry Council.
- Advocates for Highway and Auto Safety.
- The American Motorcyclist Association – A member organization promoting the interests of motorcycle enthusiasts, with an emphasis on racing and motorcyclist rights.
- The Hurt Report: Motorcycle Accident Cause Factors and Identification of Countermeasures – A summary of findings from this influential 1981 study of factors that cause motorcycle accidents and injuries, with suggestions of countermeasures.
- Insurance Institute For Highway Safety: Motorcycles – Overview of the inherent risks of riding a motorcycle, with information about helmet laws.
- Motorcycle Consumer News – An advertising-free, multi-faceted resource for the motorcycling public.
- Motorcycle Riders Foundation – A Washington, DC-based Motorcyclist rights organization.
- The Motorcycle Safety Foundation – Provides information on motorcycle rider training, operator licensing, government relations, rider courses, riding gear, and motorcycle safety.
- Motorcycle Safety Program – From the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA), with extensive safety resources for motorcyclists.
- National Agenda For Motorcycle Safety – Provides a look at motorcycle safety today, and a blueprint for the future.
- The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration – Provides crash statistics and articles about accidents, product safety, and passenger safety for all kinds of vehicles, including motorcycles.
- Motorcycle Foundation YouTube Channel – Videos on basic motorcycle safety and riding instruction, with an emphasis on fostering a more friendly riding environment.
- Motorcycle Safety (GHSA) – Motorcycle safety statistics, information about motorcycle laws, and research.