MOULTON AL MOTORCYCLE ACCIDENT LAWYER
According to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, motorcyclists are 26 times more likely to suffer a fatality and 5 times more likely to endure an injury in an accident per mile traveled compared to regular passenger vehicles. Ferguson & Ferguson fights for people who have suffered serious motorcycle injuries. When you hire a Moulton, Alabama motorcycle injury lawyer at Ferguson & Ferguson, we thoroughly prepare to take your case to court – never counting on a favorable settlement that may never happen. Our team of Moulton motorcycle accident attorneys prepare, research and investigate every case. Together, Moulton motorcycle injury attorneys at Ferguson & Ferguson have more than 50 years of collective experience. We offer a no obligation, FREE CONSULTATION to all motorcycle accident victims. Home and office visits available. Call now. Call 256-534-3435. We are here to help?
Causes of Motorcycle Accidents in Moulton
Thousands are injured each year in motorcycle accidents in Alabama. There are various causes of a Lawrence County motorcycle crash including:
- Failing to yield the right of way
- Failing to look for and see a motorcycle
- Swerving in front of a motorcyclist
- Driving under the influence
- Road hazards, like potholes or poorly maintained roadways
- Distracted driving
- Misjudging a motorcyclist’s speed and distance
- Failure to check a blind spot before changing lanes
- Left-turn crashes
- Driver fatigue
What to do After A Moulton Motorcycle Accident
If you are involved in a motorcycle accident, follow these steps:
- Check whether the other party or parties involved in the motorcycle crash are ok.
- Check yourself for any injuries you might have sustained.
- If anyone needs medical attention, call 911 immediately.
- Move to safety away from the roadway and alert other road users of the accident by using warning triangles, flares or hazard lights.
- Get information like names, phone numbers, addresses, car registration numbers and insurance details from party or parties involved in the motorcycle accident.
- Call the police to report the accident, property damage caused by the accident and injuries sustained from the accident. The police report is vital in speeding up the claim process.
- If you are not seriously injured take note of the accident scene and try to remember as much details as possible of the motorcycle crash.
- Take pictures and videos of the motorcycle crash.
- Get contact details from the witnesses at the scene of the motorcycle crash.
- Try writing down any witness accounts of the motorcycle wreck.
- Contact an attorney
- Inform your insurance provider of the incident as soon as possible.
Most Common Injuries
Common injuries resulting from motorcycle accidents include:
- Road Rash
- Psychiatric Trauma
- Internal Organ Damage & bleeding
- Traumatic Brain Injuries
- Broken Bones & Torn Ligaments
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Soft Tissue Damage
Damages You Can Recover
The Law Office Of Ferguson and Ferguson is a experienced motorcycle accident law firm with a long track record of obtaining for clients the compensation and accountability they deserve. An individual who negligently operates a motor vehicle may be liable for a wide variety of damages that an accident can cause, including but not limited to the following:
- Transportation in an ambulance
- Loss of enjoyment of hobbies, exercise and recreational activities
- Disability and Disfigurement
- Loss of Consortium
- Lost Wages
- Medical Bills
- Mental and Emotional Distress
- Out of Pocket Expenses
- Pain and Suffering
- Property Damage
Don’t let an insurance company decide what your claim is worth, contact us today. It’s our job to get you the money you’re truly owed.
Why Hire Ferguson and Ferguson
It is essential to speak with an experienced motorcycle accident lawyer as soon as possible after your accident. Our desire and goal in any motorcycle accident case we accept is to see that our clients are compensated justly for their injuries or the loss of a family member. We fight for our clients rights’ and have successfully recovered tens of millions of dollars in past motorcycle cases. Our Moulton, Alabama motorcycle injury attorneys are ready to work for you. If you would like to know more about your rights and options after a serious accident, contact us for a free consultation. Our Moulton motorcycle accident law firm is available to take your call 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Call now. Call 256-534-3435. We are here to help.
Huntsville Office Location:
303 Williams Avenue SW
Huntsville, AL 35801
Decatur Office Location:
211 Oak Street NE
Decatur, AL 35601
We can help no matter what city and town in the State of Alabama: