SCOTTSBORO AL MOTORCYCLE ACCIDENT LAWYER
Ferguson & Ferguson
Attorneys at Law
Ferguson & Ferguson fights for people in Jackson County who have suffered serious personal injuries in motorcycle accidents. When you hire a Scottsboro motorcycle injury lawyer at Ferguson & Ferguson, we thoroughly prepare to take your case to court – never counting on a favorable settlement that may never happen. Our team of Scottsboro motorcycle accident attorneys prepare, research and investigate every case. Together, Scottsboro injury attorneys at Ferguson & Ferguson have more than 45 years of collective experience. Our knowledge and experience result in the best possible outcome of our clients’ cases. Call 256-534-3435. We can help.
Causes of Motorcycle Accidents in Scottsboro
Thousands are injured each year in motorcycle accidents in Alabama. There are various causes of a Scottsboro motorcycle crash including:
- Driver fatigue
- Weather and road conditions
- Driver distractions: Some common distractions are passengers, cell phones, satellite radio, hands-free devices and outside distractions.
- Drunk Driving: Hundreds are killed each year in accidents involving alcohol and drugs in Alabama.
- Pulling unexpectedly in front of a cyclist
- Cutting off motorcyclists at traffic lights
- Failing to obey speed limits
- Failure to yield when required
- Not leaving enough room between the vehicle and motorcycle
- Failure to pay attention to a motorcyclist changing lanes
- Not paying enough attention to other drivers
What to do After A Scottsboro Motorcycle Accident
- Immediately file an accident report with the police, sheriff or highway patrol, if the agency has not done so at the scene.
- Write down the name, address, insurance information, vehicle license number, and driver’s license number of any and all persons involved in the accident. Record names, addresses and telephone numbers of all witnesses.
- Do not discuss the accident or your injuries with anyone, with the exception of your doctor and your attorney.
- Obtain photographs of the accident scene, all vehicles involved (before repairing) and any visible injuries to the parties involved, such as cuts, bruises, and scars.
- Do not consent to a recorded statement or sign any document without first reviewing it with your attorney. Innocent statements made by you attempting to assist an insurance adjuster can easily be misinterpreted and used to deny or minimize your recovery.
- Immediately seek medical attention and tell your doctor the nature and extent of your pain and injury, and how the injury occurred.
- Call Ferguson & Ferguson
Damages You Can Recover
The Law Office Of Ferguson and Ferguson is a experienced motorcycle accident law firm with a long track record of obtaining for clients the compensation and accountability they deserve. An individual who negligently operates a motor vehicle may be liable for a wide variety of damages that an accident can cause, including but not limited to the following:
- Disability and Disfigurement
- Loss of Consortium
- Lost Wages
- Medical Bills
- Mental and Emotional Distress
- Out of Pocket Expenses
- Pain and Suffering
- Property Damage
Don’t let an insurance company decide what your claim is worth, contact us today. It’s our job to get you the money you’re truly owed.
Motorcycle Accident Injuries
Personal injuries resulting from a motorcycle accident can often lead to major injuries, or even death. We often see motorcycle accident injuries such as:
- Loss of limbs
- Traumatic brain injury (TBI)
- Broken bones
- Facial fractures
- Bone fractures
- Road rash
- Spinal injuries
Our desire and goal in any motorcycle accident case we accept are to see that our clients are compensated fairly for their injuries or the loss of a family member. We fight for our client’s rights’ and have successfully recovered tens of millions of dollars in past motorcycle cases. Our Scottsboro, Alabama motorcycle injury attorneys are ready to work for you. If you would like to know more about your rights and options after a serious motorcycle accident, contact us for a free consultation. Our Scottsboro, Alabama motorcycle accident law firm is available to take your call 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Call now. Call 256-534-3435. We are here to help you.
Huntsville Office Location:
303 Williams Avenue SW
Huntsville, AL 35801
Decatur Office Location:
211 Oak Street NE
Decatur, AL 35601
We can help no matter what city and town in the State of Alabama: