WORKER’S COMPENSATION ATTORNEYS IN CULLMAN AL
If you are looking for a workers’ comp lawyer in Cullman or Cullman County, you have come to the right place. At Ferguson & Ferguson we have handled hundreds of workers’ compensation cases, and our workers’ comp attorneys have recovered tens of millions of dollars for our clients. Whether your insurance is failing to respond to your injury report or your claim has been denied, our attorneys can help. When you you are dealing with an on the job injury, you shouldn’t have to fight your employer and their insurance company. You need the best workers comp attorney you can hire. Let our workers’ comp lawyers protect your rights. Call 256-534-3435. Free consultation for all workers compensation clients.
What You Can Recover
We can use our experience and knowledge to help you recover the following:
- Hospital bills
- Medical evaluations
- Prescription drugs
- Medical aid devices
- Transportation costs to receive medical treatment
- Temporary disability payments
- Permanent disability payments
- Life pension payments
- Vocational retraining costs
- Lost wages
- Death benefits
Why Hire Ferguson & Ferguson
- You do not pay a penny if we fail to recover benefits on your behalf.
- We’ve handled thousands of cases and know how to maximize your recover.
- You’ll receive a free no obligation case evaluation over the phone or in person.
- We take the time to carefully discuss every aspect of your case.
- You will be fully informed at every step.
- 24/7 access to your attorney.
- You only deal with attorneys, not secretaries or paralegals.
- Same Day FREE Initial Consultations
Cullman Workers Compensation Lawyer
If you’ve been hurt on the job, the aggressive, ethical and experienced attorneys at Ferguson & Ferguson are here to help. If you are ready to take control of you case and stop allowing the insurance company to decide what is good for you then call now. Our lawyers have decades of experience and have probably handled a case just like yours. Call us at 256-534-3435. Free, no-obligation consultation about your case. Remember, all cases are taken on a contingency, which means if our attorneys don’t win your case, you pay no fees. You have no reason not to call. Call now.
Huntsville Office Location:
303 Williams Avenue SW
Huntsville, AL 35801
Decatur Office Location:
211 Oak Street NE
Decatur, AL 35601