Decatur Alabama Auto Accident Lawyers
Finding a qualified Alabama car accident lawyer can be overwhelming. What will they charge, how long will it take and what is fair compensation are all questions you may have. Are you looking for the best car accident lawyer you can hire? If you have had a traumatic car accident in Decatur, Alabama, contact a top-rated Alabama car accident lawyer at 256-350-7200 as soon as possible. Our team of award-winning car accident attorneys are here 24/7 to answer your calls, and to provide you with a free consultation. Do you have questions about what to do next? We offer no obligation free consultations to all injury victims. Our Decatur attorneys have more than 50 years of collective experience. Call now.
Causes of Accidents in Decatur Alabama
- Driver fatigue
- Weather and road conditions
- Poor judgment
- Bad road conditions
What to do After An Auto Accident
Too often, victims of serious injuries due to car accidents receive incorrect information and make several decisions that negatively affect the outcome of their car accident lawsuit. Make sure you do the following:
- Immediately file an accident report with the police, sheriff or highway patrol, if the agency has not done so at the scene.
- Write down the name, address, insurance information, vehicle license number and driver’s license number of any and all persons involved in the accident. Record names, addresses and telephone numbers of all witnesses.
- Obtain photographs of the accident scene, all vehicles involved (before repairing) and any visible injuries to the parties involved, such as cuts, bruises, and scars.
- Do not discuss the accident or your injuries with anyone, with the exception of your doctor and your attorney.
- Never offer to settle immediately, for any amount. We will review any offer you receive and advise you on whether it is fair.
- Never accept medical advice from the insurance company. Always see your own doctor for a true evaluation of your injuries.
- Never give a recorded statement to the insurance company. Let us talk to the insurance company. they are not on your side.
- Never sign a HIPPA Release or give the auto insurer access to your private medical history.
- Immediately seek medical attention and tell your doctor the nature and extent of your pain and injury, and how the injury occurred.
- Track Your Expenses.
A strong claim clearly outlines the financial impact of your accident. Keep records of your:
- medical bills,
- mileage driven to doctors’ appointments,
- rental car expenses,
- time away from work,
- and any other expenses your accident has caused.
Damages You Can Recover
The Law Office Of Ferguson and Ferguson is a experienced Decatur car accident law firm with a long track record of obtaining for clients the compensation and accountability they deserve. An individual who negligently operates a motor vehicle may be liable for a wide variety of damages that an accident can cause, including but not limited to the following:
- Property Damage
- Loss of Consortium
- Out of Pocket Expenses
- Lost Wages
- Mental and Emotional Distress
- Medical Bills
- Pain and Suffering
- Disability and Disfigurement
Don’t let an insurance company decide what your personal injury claim is worth, contact us today. It’s our job to get you the money you’re truly owed.
Why Hire Car Accident Attorneys Ferguson and Ferguson
The law offices of Ferguson and Ferguson takes pride in giving each client individual and personal attention.
- We are committed to excellent client services.
- We care about our clients, and have patience.
- Free phone consultation 24/7.
- Free office consultation as late as 7 p.m. and weekends.
- Locations near you.
- We answer all our client’s calls, emails and texts and/or return them promptly.
- We constantly keep our clients informed of the status of their cases.
- We make sure that our clients understand each step of their case.
- We understand what you are going through and will do everything possible to get you through this difficult time.
If you’ve been involved or injured in a car accident please call our Decatur, Alabama car accident lawyers at 256-350-7200 to discuss your rights and compensation. The injury lawyers at Ferguson & Ferguson have been helping car accident victims in Decatur, Alabama, and throughout Northern Alabama since 1993. We have a No Fee Guarantee, with no upfront costs or charges unless you win your case. Call us for a free consultation at 256-350-7200. We understand how damaging a setback a car crash can be, and we can help. We fight for our clients rights’ and have successfully recovered tens of millions of dollars in past cases. Our Decatur, Alabama personal injury attorneys are ready to work for you. If you would like to know more about your rights and options after a serious pedestrian, bicycle, or slip and fall accident, contact us for a free consultation. Our Decatur accident law firm is available to take your call 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Don’t let an insurance company decide what your claim is worth. Get a free initial consultation today. Our firm provides you with over 50 years of experience settling car accident claims in and out of Alabama courts. Call now.