CAR ACCIDENT ATTORNEY IN GUNTERSVILLE ALABAMA
If you have been injured in a Guntersville car accident, your focus should be recovering from your injuries, not dealing with insurance companies and insurance adjusters. At Ferguson & Ferguson, you deal with attorneys, not a secretary or paralegal. The attorney that takes your case will be with you all the way to the end of your case. We are available 24/7 to talk to our clients. Call now for your no obligation free consultation. Call 256-534-3435. We can help.
Common Causes of Guntersville Car Accidents
Some of the factors most likely to cause car accidents include:
- Speeding-The National Highway Transportation Safety Administration reports that speed is one of the most common factors in traffic accidents.
- Distracted Driving-Over 400,000 people a year are injured by distracted drivers.
- Drunk Driving-Over 30 people each day die throughout the United States in drunk driving crashes.
- Automotive and Road Defects-Many car accidents are caused by defective roads and vehicles.
- Reckless Driving-Reckless driving includes tailgating, unsafe lane changes and weaving in traffic.
- Drowsy Driving-Driver fatigue is a major cause of accidents in Alabama.
- Animals in Roadway.
Five Things That You Should Do After a Serious Car Accident
- Notify the police
- Seek Medical Assistance
- Report the Accident to the Insurance Company
- Gather and Secure Relevant Evidence-Take pictures and get witness information
- Contact a Car Accident Attorney
Damages You Can Recover in Alabama
The following is a list of common damages that car accident victims may seek:
- Current and future medical expenses
- Pain and suffering
- Lost wages
- Mental anguish
- Property damage
- Loss of enjoyment of life
- Physical therapy and rehabilitation
- Scars and permanent disabilities
- Wrongful death
Contact a Guntersville Car Accident Attorney
A car accident can be one of the most difficult things you have to deal with in your life. A simple mistake at any point in your claim could hurt your chance of receiving the full compensation you deserve. Fortunately, you don’t have to fight the insurance companies alone. The attorneys at Ferguson & Ferguson have handled thousands of car accidents in Alabama. Our team of car accident lawyers offers no obligation, free consultations to all car accident victims. If you have been in a car accident, we can help. Call 256-534-3435 now.
Huntsville Office Location:
303 Williams Avenue SW
Huntsville, AL 35801
Decatur Office Location:
211 Oak Street NE
Decatur, AL 35601