CAR ACCIDENT ATTORNEYS IN SCOTTSBORO ALABAMA
Ferguson & Ferguson
Attorneys at Law
If you or a loved one has recently been injured in a car accident in Scottsboro, Alabama, you may have the right to recover your damages by filing a personal injury claim. With so many personal injury attorneys in Alabama advertising on television, billboards, the internet and in phone books, finding the right car accident lawyer can be a challenge. For over 25 years we’ve helped thousands of car accident victims get the compensation they deserve. At Ferguson & Ferguson, we offer the only lowest fee guarantee in Alabama. We also offer no obligation free consultations to all car accident victims. Call 256-534-3435.
Types of Car Accidents
Common types of Alabama car accidents include:
- T-bone crashes: This type of side impact crashes occurs when the front or back of one car collides with the side of another car.
- Rear-end collison: This usually occurs when someone is tailgating or following to close for the road or weather conditions. Rear-end accidents are among the most common type of crashes in Alabama.
- Head-on collisions: A head-on collision occurs when the front ends of two cars collide. Head-on crashes are more likely to result in serious injuries or death.
- Pedestrian accidents: Walkers and joggers are usually seriously injured or die from these types of accidents.
- Bicycle accidents: Usually serious injuries or death. Often caused by distracted driving.
- Rollover accidents: Often caused by auto defects or from being t-boned.
- Intersection accidents: Usually caused by someone running a red light or going through a stop sign.
- Motorcycle accidents: Often caused by cars not watching for motorcycle riders.
- Truck accidents: Often caused by negligent truck drivers or drivers of cars pulling in front of trucks.
Causes of Car Accidents in Scottsboro
Many of these are car accidents are caused by the following:
- Distracted driving: Common distractions include texting, talking on the phone, using the Internet, smoking, eating, and dealing with children.
- Racing: Racing on the raodway.
- Drunk or drugged driving: A driver with a blood alcohol content of 0.08 percent or higher is considered to be drunk in AlabamaW.
- Confusion: Unfamiliar or confusing roads.
- Fatigued driving: Being tired is the cause of many accidents in Alabama.
- Teen drivers: Inexperienced drivers lead to accidents.
- Elderly drivers: Elderly drivers often cause accidents because of poor eyesight, reflexes and judgment.
- Aggressive driving: Aggressive driving includes tailgating and weaving in and out of traffic.
- Human / driver error
- Poor road maintenance
- Unsafe roadway design
- Defective products or auto parts (brakes, steering, tires, etc.)
- Malfunctioning or poor traffic signals and signs
Types of Car Accident Injuries
It is not uncommmon for car accident victims to suffer the following injuries in Alabama:
- Brain injuries
- Spinal cord injuries
- Broken/fractured bones
- Sprains and strains
- Wrongful death
Types of Damages You Can Recover in A Car Accident
In Alabama you may be able to recover the follwoing damages:
- Medical bills
- Future medical expenses
- Pain and suffering
- Emotional injuries
- Scarring and disfigurement
- Loss of enjoyment of life
- Lost work wages and future earnings
- Loss of consortium
Why Hire Ferguson & Ferguson
Our Scottsboro, Alabama car accidents lawyers have extensive experience representing people who have been hurt in car crashes in Alabama. If you would like to schedule a free no obligation consultation at one of our conveniently located offices in Decatur and Huntsville, then call us today at 256-534-3435. Our car accident attorneys are available 24/7. We can help.