CAR ACCIDENT ATTORNEYS IN TALLADEGA AL
If you or a loved one has experienced pain and suffering after a Talladega car accident, you may be entitled to receive financial compensation from the negligent driver. We also offer no obligation, free consultations on all car accident cases. Call now. Call 256-534-3435. We can help.
Common Injuries in Talladega Car Accidents
The most common injuries in car accidents includes the following:
- Whiplash and neck injuries
- Airbag injuries
- Quadriplegic injuries
- Internal injuries
- Back injuries
- Foot, knee and ankle injuries
What to do After a Car Accident?
1. The first thing you should do if you are able to move is to make sure you and your passengers are okay. If possible, move your car out of the roadway. If at night, make sure you turn on hazard lights.
2. Call the police and 911 if there are any injuries requiring an ambulance.
3. Exchange information with the other drivers involved in the car accident. Write down the name, address, phone number and license numbers for all drivers and witnesses. Ask for the insurance companies and policy numbers for drivers involved in the car accident.
4. Photograph the accident scene.
5. Do not admit guilt to anyone at the scene, and do not give a recorded statement to the other insurance company.
6. Seek medical attention for your injuries as quickly as possible.
7. Get a copy of the police report. They are typically available about 3 business days after the car accident occurred.
Compensation from an Alabama Car Accident
If you have been injured in a car accident in Alabama, you may be able to recover the following damages:
- Past and Future medicals
- Rehabilitation treatment
- Prescription costs
- Property damage
- Ambulance fees
- Car repair damages
- Permanent disability
- Assistive equipment
- Lost wages and related expenses
- Attorneys’ fees
- Physical pain
- Emotional anguish
- Loss of consortium
- Loss of emotional support
- Loss of enjoyment of life
- Impairment of bodily functions
Why Hire Ferguson & Ferguson?
The Talladega car accident lawyers at Ferguson & Ferguson, have been representing Alabama automobile accident victims and obtaining verdicts and settlements for over 30 years. Call us for a free case evaluation at (256)534-3435. If we don’t recover for you, you do not have to pay anything. Call now.
Huntsville Office Location:
303 Williams Avenue SW
Huntsville, AL 35801
Decatur Office Location:
211 Oak Street NE
Decatur, AL 35601