CAR ACCIDENT LAWYERS IN TUSCALOOSA AL
What you do immediately after a car accident can significantly impact the amount you are able to recover in a settlement. At Ferguson & Ferguson, we understand that a car accident can be an overwhelming experience. As experienced Tuscaloosa car accident lawyers, we have handled thousands of car accident cases and have negotiated settlements worth tens of millions of dollars. At Ferguson & Ferguson, we offer no obligation, free consultations to all car accident victims. You pay us nothing up front. Call 256-534-3435. We can help.
What to do after an Accident
1. Check your own condition and the condition of your passengers.
2. Call 911 to contact the police and emergency services at once.
3. Record the other driver’s name, address, phone number, license number, registration, and proof of insurance.
4. Gather the names, addresses and phone numbers of any witnesses who can be contacted by your attorney at a later date.
5. Seek medical attention.
6. Report the accident to your insurance company.
7. Take pictures of your injuries and your vehicle.
Common Injuries in Car Accidents
The most common injuries from car accidents include the following:
- Back Injury
- Brain Injury
- Broken Bone
- Facial Injury
- Head Injury
- Seat Belt Injury
- Spine Injury
- Wrongful Death
What Types of Compensation Are Available for Car Accident Claims?
You may be able to recover damages for the following:
Economic damages are meant to help cover bills, expenses and property loss. These damages provide compensation for the monetary losses you have experienced, such as:
- Past and future medical bills
- Lost wages
- Loss of future income
- Property damage to the vehicle
Noneconomic damages, such as:
- Physical injuries
- Pain and suffering
- Loss of consortium
- Scarring and disfigurement
Speak with a Tuscaloosa Car Accident Attorney
When you’re hurt in a car accident, you need the best help you can get. The negligent driver’s insurance company may not give you the compensation you deserve. If you would like your case examined by an experienced Tuscaloosa car accident lawyer, contact us for a free, no-obligation consultation. We handle all car accident cases on a contingency basis, which means that we advance the costs of preparing and presenting your case and we do not charge any legal fees unless we obtain a settlement or verdict on your behalf. Call 256-534-3435.
Huntsville Office Location:
303 Williams Avenue SW
Huntsville, AL 35801
Decatur Office Location:
211 Oak Street NE
Decatur, AL 35601