ALBERTVILLE AL MOTORCYCLE ACCIDENT LAWYER
Ferguson & Ferguson
Attorneys at Law
It is not uncommon for people in Albertville to not know who to call when they have been in a motorcycle accident and simply type in the phrase “motorcycle accident lawyer near me” into their phone. If you have been hurt in a motorcycle accident in Albertville, Alabama, you need to hire the law firm that handles more motorcycle accident claims than any other firm in the area. It’s important that you have a motorcycle accident lawyer that understands the unique motorcycle laws in Alabama. A motorcycle accident is completely different than an auto accident. The lawyers at Ferguson & Ferguson dedicate and focus their legal practice on individuals who have suffered serious personal injury and families of loved ones who have died as a result of a motorcycle accident. Our Albertville motorcycle attorneys specialize in complex injuries such as spinal cord injuries, brain injuries, burn injuries and all other serious and catastrophic injuries. Our team of Albertville, Alabama motorcycle accident attorneys prepare, research and investigate every case. Together, Albertville motorcycle accident attorneys at Ferguson & Ferguson have more than 50 years of collective experience. Our knowledge and experience result in the best possible outcome of our clients’ cases.
Causes of Motorcycle Accidents in Albertville
Thousands are injured and killed each year in motorcycle accidents in Alabama. There are various causes of an Albertville motorcycle crash including:
- Driver fatigue
- Weather and road conditions
- Driver distractions
- Drunk Driving
- Failure to yield the right-of-way
- Texting and Phones
- Tailgating drivers
- Defects in the motorcycle itself
- Driver error
What to do After A Albertville Motorcycle Accident
- Immediately file an accident report with the sheriff, police or highway patrol, if not done so at the scene.
- Write down the name, address, insurance information, vehicle license number and driver’s license number of any and all persons involved in the accident. Record names, addresses and telephone numbers of all witnesses.
- Do not discuss the accident or your injuries with anyone, with the exception of your doctor and your attorney.
- Obtain photographs of the accident scene, all vehicles involved (before repairing) and any visible injuries to the parties involved, such as cuts, bruises, and scars.
- Do not consent to a recorded statement or sign any document without first reviewing it with your attorney.
- Immediately seek medical attention and tell your doctor the nature and extent of your pain and injury, and how the injury occurred.
- Keep a Record of Your Expenses.
A strong claim clearly outlines the financial impact of your accident. Keep records of your:
- rental car expenses,
- mileage driven to doctors’ appointments,
- medical bills,
- time away from work,
- and any other expenses your accident has caused.
Motorcycle Accident Injuries
Motorcycle accident injuries are often serious – even fatal. They range from scratches, bruises and broken bones to spinal cord and traumatic brain injuries or even death. Motorcycles don’t offer the protection of a passenger vehicle, when an accident occurs. Without any protection aside from a helmet and other safety gear, motorcyclists are especially at risk and more vulnerable to serious, life-threatening injuries, such as extensive head injuries, concussions, and more. As a result, motorcycle accidents lead to double the amount of severe injuries and fatalities than any other type of vehicle-related accident. In fact, motorcycle accidents lead in numbers as the most prevalent cause of fatal accidents on the road in the United States.
When a motorcycle accident occurs and results in serious injuries, the victim almost always has to go through extensive medical treatments and procedures. Most Albertville motorcycle accident victims suffer from head injuries, which in turn can be extremely costly and time-consuming. If brain damage occurs as well, the victim’s life may altered in a significant way.
Other common injuries stemming from motorcycle accidents include:
- Road rash
- Bone fractures
- Spinal cord injuries
- Pelvic damage
Damages You Can Recover
The Law Office Of Ferguson and Ferguson is an experienced motorcycle accident law firm with a long track record of obtaining for clients the compensation and accountability they deserve. Beyond the obvious physical damage to your bike, we know how to help you recover for lost wages, pain and suffering and wrongful death. An individual who negligently operates a motor vehicle may be liable for a wide variety of damages that an accident can cause, including but not limited to the following:
- Disability and Disfigurement
- Loss of Consortium
- Lost Wages
- Medical Bills
- Mental and Emotional Distress
- Out of Pocket Expenses
- Pain and Suffering
- Property Damage
Don’t let an insurance company decide what your claim is worth, contact us today. It’s our job to get you the money you’re truly owed.
Why Hire Motorcycle Accident Attorneys Ferguson and Ferguson
Did you type the phrase “best motorcycle accident lawyer in Albertville” into your phone and found our site. Other law firms may know traffic laws and the basics of personal injury law, but probably don’t the intricacies and trauma of motorcycle accident injuries and their long term effects. We have a solid track record for success in ensuring insurance companies compensate injured motorcyclists to the fullest extent possible. The law offices of Ferguson and Ferguson takes pride in giving each client individual and personal attention.
- We are committed to excellent client service.
- We are local and understand local court rules.
- Free phone consultation 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. and Saturdays.
- Free office consultation as late as 7 p.m. and Saturdays also.
- Attorneys answer all client calls, or return them promptly.
- Handled thousands of vehicle accident cases.
- Convenient locations.
- We advance all costs in your case.
- We have great compassion for the physical, emotional, and financial problems that our clients suffered, and will do everything possible to get them through their difficult time.
Call our Albertville office toll free today at 1-800-752-1998 for a free, confidential case evaluation with our motorcycle accident attorneys. When you’ve been injured in a motorcycle accident that was caused by another person’ or company’s negligent actions, you need an attorney you can trust to ensure you receive the compensation you deserve for your injuries. Our team of motorcycle accident lawyers do not back away from difficult cases and often see potential that less experienced attorneys cannot. We fight for our Albertville, Alabama clients rights’ and have successfully recovered tens of millions of dollars in past cases. We offer a free consultation to all potential clients. You will be in good hands with our team of Alabama motorcycle specialists. Our Albertville motorcycle accident law firm is available to take your call 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Call now. Call 256-534-3435 or 1-800-752-1998.