GADSDEN AL MOTORCYCLE ACCIDENT LAWYERS
Have you or a loved one been seriously injured or killed in a motorcycle accident in Gadsden, Alabama? Is the insurance company giving you the runaround and not paying your medical bills? Have you reached your breaking point? Ferguson & Ferguson is here to help. We offer FREE CONSULTATIONS in all motorcycle accident cases. Call now. We are here to help. Call 256-534-3435.
Causes of Motorcycle Accidents in Gadsden
Thousands are injured each year in motorcycle accidents in Alabama. There are various causes of a Gadsden motorcycle crash including:
- Unsafe lane changes. A driver risks colliding with a motorcyclist when he or she fails to check his or her blind spot or signal when changing lanes.
- Car doors. Some motorcycle accidents occur when a driver opens the door of their parked vehicle in the path of an oncoming motorcycle.
- Driving under the influence.
- Lane splitting. Driving between two lanes of traffic is called “lane splitting.”
- Sudden stops. Rear-end accidents resulting from following too closely or an abrupt stop can result in serious injury or death to a motorcyclist.
- Inexperienced drivers.
- Left turn accidents.
- Dangerous road conditions. Crumbling pavement, potholes, debris, and a lack of necessary signals and/or signs.
- Motorcycle defects.
What to do After A Gadsden Motorcycle Accident
- Immediately file an accident report with the police, sheriff or highway patrol, if the agency has not done so at the scene.
- Write down the name, address, insurance information, vehicle license number, and driver’s license number of any and all persons involved in the accident. Record names, addresses and telephone numbers of all witnesses.
- Do not discuss the accident or your injuries with anyone, with the exception of your doctor and your attorney.
- Obtain photographs of the accident scene, all vehicles involved (before repairing) and any visible injuries to the parties involved, such as cuts, bruises, and scars.
- Do not consent to a recorded statement or sign any document without first reviewing it with your attorney. Innocent statements made by you attempting to assist an insurance adjuster can easily be misinterpreted and used to deny or minimize your recovery.
- Immediately seek medical attention and tell your doctor the nature and extent of your pain and injury, and how the injury occurred.
- Track Your Expenses.
A strong claim clearly outlines the financial impact of your accident. Keep records of your:
- rental car expenses,
- mileage driven to doctors’ appointments,
- medical bills,
- time away from work,
- and any other expenses your accident has caused.
Damages You Can Recover
The Law Office Of Ferguson and Ferguson is a experienced motorcycle accident law firm with a long track record of obtaining for clients the compensation and accountability they deserve. An individual who negligently operates a motor vehicle may be liable for a wide variety of damages that an accident can cause, including but not limited to the following:
- Disability and Disfigurement
- Loss of Consortium
- Lost Wages
- Medical Bills
- Mental and Emotional Distress
- Out of Pocket Expenses
- Pain and Suffering
- Property Damage
Don’t let an insurance company decide what your claim is worth, contact us today. It’s our job to get you the money you’re truly owed.
Why Hire Motorcycle Accident Attorneys Ferguson and Ferguson
It’s never too early to contact an attorney after a motorcycle accident. Contacting an experienced Gadsden motor bike lawyer should be a high priority if any of the following apply to your situation.
- Crash caused a significant injury—anything from broken bones to paralysis—or a fatality
- It’s unclear who is at fault
- The crash involved other motorists, pedestrians, or cyclists
- The collision occurred in a construction zone, school zone, or other protected area
- The police or accident report is done
- There are concerns regarding your insurance status, liability limits, or lack of insurance
How We Can Help You
When you’ve been injured in a motorcycle accident in Gadsden that was caused by another person’ or company’s negligent actions, you need an attorney you can trust to ensure you receive the compensation you deserve for your injuries. The attorneys at Ferguson & Ferguson know the ins and outs of car accident cases. Ferguson & Ferguson Gadsden lawyers understand the types of compensation you may be entitled to for your injuries or a loved one’s wrongful death. We fight for our Gadsden clients rights’ and have successfully recovered tens of millions of dollars in past cases. We offer a free consultation to all potential clients. Our Gadsden, Alabama personal injury, motorcycle, trucking, automobile attorneys are ready to work for you. You will be in good hands with our team of Alabama injury specialists. Our Gadsden motorcycle accident law firm is available to take your call 24 hours a day, seven days a week. If you are unable to travel due to your injury, we can make arrangements to visit you at your home or hospital. Call now. Call 256-534-3435.
Huntsville Office Location:
303 Williams Avenue SW
Huntsville, AL 35801
Decatur Office Location:
211 Oak Street NE
Decatur, AL 35601
We can help no matter what city and town in the State of Alabama: