HUNTSVILLE AL MOTORCYCLE ACCIDENT LAWYER NEAR ME
If you or someone you love has been injured or killed in a Huntsville motorcycle accident, you are probably facing a mountain of bills compounded by loss of income. You are getting the run around from the insurance company, and you have questions of what to do. You need help right away and you need a motorcycle accident lawyer who will fight for you so that you can get fair and full compensation for your injuries. Motorcycle injury attorney Randy W. Ferguson is here to help. We offer a no obligation, FREE CONSULTATION to all motorcycle accident victims. Home and office visits available. Call now. Call 256-534-3435. We can help.
Causes of Motorcycle Accidents in Huntsville AL
Thousands are injured each year in motorcycle accidents in Alabama. There are various causes of a Huntsville motorcycle crash including:
- Accidents with distracted, intoxicated or fatigued drivers who didn’t see or stop for the motorcycle
- Accidents caused by drivers who are speeding and who lose control of their vehicle or who are unable to stop in time before hitting a motorcyclist
- Accidents resulting from drivers who fail to yield the right-of-way to motorcycle riders when the rules of the road require him or her to yield
- Motorcycle crashes resulting from drivers who misjudge the speed of a motorcycle rider or who do not accurately judge the distance between their car and the motorcycle
- Crashes caused by drivers who don’t see a motorcycle rider
- Accidents caused by tailgating drivers
- Defects in the motorcycle itself
- Road debris
- Lane Splitting
- Making a Turn
- Driver error
- Cutting corners
- Suddenly stopping
- Running stop signs or red lights
- Sudden breaking
- High blood alcohol levels are a major problem among motorcycle operators.
What to do After A Huntsville Motorcycle Accident
- Immediately file an accident report with the police, sheriff or highway patrol, if the agency has not done so at the scene.
- Write down the name, address, insurance information, vehicle license number, and driver’s license number of any and all persons involved in the accident. Record names, addresses and telephone numbers of all witnesses.
- Do not discuss the accident or your injuries with anyone, with the exception of your doctor and your attorney.
- Obtain photographs of the accident scene, all vehicles involved (before repairing) and any visible injuries to the parties involved, such as cuts, bruises, and scars.
- Do not consent to a recorded statement or sign any document without first reviewing it with your attorney. Innocent statements made by you attempting to assist an insurance adjuster can easily be misinterpreted and used to deny or minimize your recovery.
- Immediately seek medical attention and tell your doctor the nature and extent of your pain and injury, and how the injury occurred.
- Call Ferguson & Ferguson
Damages You Can Recover
The Law Office Of Ferguson and Ferguson is a experienced motorcycle accident law firm with a long track record of obtaining for clients the compensation and accountability they deserve. An individual who negligently operates a motor vehicle may be liable for a wide variety of damages that an accident can cause, including but not limited to the following:
- Disability and Disfigurement
- Loss of Consortium
- Lost Wages
- Medical Bills
- Mental and Emotional Distress
- Out of Pocket Expenses
- Pain and Suffering
- Property Damage
- Therapy and rehabilitation costs
- Any damage to your future earning potential
- Psychological injury
- Permanent injury
- Living expenses during recovery
- Loss of life’s enjoyment
Don’t let an insurance company decide what your claim is worth, contact us today. It’s our job to get you the money you’re truly owed.
Why Hire Motorcycle Accident Attorneys Ferguson and Ferguson
The law offices of Ferguson and Ferguson takes pride in giving each client individual and personal attention.
- Free phone consultation 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. and Saturdays
- Free office consultation as late as 7 p.m. and Saturdays also
- We answer all our clients calls, or return them promptly.
- Locations near you.
- We keep our clients informed of the status of their case.
- We make sure that our clients understand each step of their case.
- We have great compassion for the physical, emotional, and financial problems that our clients suffered, and will do everything possible to get them through their difficult time.
If you or a loved one has been hurt in a motorcycle accident caused by the negligence of another motorist, Ferguson & Ferguson, can put its experience to work for you. To receive a free, no-obligation consultation, call us today or contact us through our online form. Our desire and goal in any motorcycle case we accept are to see that our clients are compensated justly for their injuries or the loss of a family member. We fight for our client’s rights’ and have successfully recovered tens of millions of dollars in past cases. If you would like to know more about your rights and options after a serious accident, contact us for a free consultation. Our Huntsville motorcycle accident law firm is available to take your call 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Call now. Call 256-534-3435 or 256-350-7200. We are here to help.
Huntsville Office Location:
303 Williams Avenue SW
Huntsville, AL 35801
Decatur Office Location:
211 Oak Street NE
Decatur, AL 35601
We can help no matter what city and town in the State of Alabama.