WORKER’S COMPENSATION ATTORNEYS IN ATHENS AL
If you have been injured on the job, you are probably aware that dealing with your employer and insurance companies can be one of the biggest hassles in your life. You often feel as if you are being tested by your employer and the insurance company. Is the workers compensation insurance company sending your checks late? Are your doctors appointments being scheduled on time or at all? You worked hard for your employer, don’t let them or their insurance company act like they don’t care about you. Call 256-350-7200. We are here to help.
Maximize Your Recovery With An Alabama Workers’ Compensation Attorney
Workers’ compensation is supposed to ensure you don’t face financial loss after you get hurt. Our Athens, Alabama workers’ compensation attorneys can:
- Help you provide notice to your employer about your injury
- Help resolve benefits disputes and ensure you get full coverage
- Prepare you so you understand what to expect if asked to undergo an independent medical exam (IME)
- Make sure you get the proper medical care
- Make sure get the settlement you deserve.
What Benefits Are Available Under Alabama Workers’ Compensation Law?
Benefits available under Alabama workers’ compensation law are designed to ensure that your medical bills are paid and that you can support your family if your injuries prevent you from working. Alabama workers’ compensation law entitles you to receive benefits including:
- 100 percent coverage of medical costs
- Temporary or permanent benefits for partial or total disability
- Rehabilitative expenses
What Can You Recover For In A Workers Compensation
- Hospital bills
- Medical evaluations
- Prescription drugs
- Medical aid devices
- Transportation costs to receive medical treatment
- Temporary disability payments
- Permanent disability payments
- Life pension payments
- Vocational retraining costs
- Lost wages
- Death benefits
Athens AL Workers Comp Lawyer
Call for a free consultation today. At Ferguson & Ferguson we never charge a fee until we win your case. The longer you wait to speak to an experienced workers compensation attorney, the more difficult your case becomes to complete successfully. Work injuries have strict time limits under the law to file your claim. Don’t ruin your workers comp case by waiting to long to act. We will listen to your concerns, answer your question, and fight for your rights to recover what you deserve. Call 256-534-3435.