WORKER’S COMPENSATION ATTORNEYS IN HUNTSVILLE AL
Hiring a lawyer for your Huntsville workers’ compensation case is a big decision. We understand you are looking for the top worker’s comp attorney you can find. You may have found our site by typing in “best workers comp lawyer in Huntsville”, “best workers comp attorney” or some other phrase. Most injured workers don’t know where to look first. How do you know if you will receive quality representation?
The biggest mistake people often make is to simply call the first big advertising law firm that they see on television or on a billboard. Sometimes they call the workers comp attorney with the first advertisement on Google, or some call the firm with the most reviews. The problem is you rarely can tell if the reviews are legitimate or made up. Often, the injured worker often finds the only time they ever talk to a real lawyer is when they are getting signed up as a new client, or at their settlement hearing. Hiring an attorney is a big decision. You need someone who will answer the phone 24/7, respond to your questions and keep you updated. We offer no obligation, free consultations in all workers compensation cases. Talk to us first, if you are not happy, call one of the out of town television and billboard firms.
Representing All Types of Alabama Workers
Qualifying for and receiving workers’ compensation benefits can be complicated. Companies and insurers have a financial incentive to deny valid claims. Our worker’s compensation lawyers represent people in all lines of work who have been hurt on the job, including:
- Construction workers in construction injury claims
- Delivery drivers, quality control inspectors, office workers, casino employees, factory workers, nurses
- City, county and state employees. We are familiar with the unique issues involved in workers’ compensation cases for municipal employees, from airport workers to firefighters.
- Full-time workers, part-time workers and temps working through temp agencies, all of whom qualify for workers’ compensation
Types of Work Injuries
If you have been hurt in the workplace we can help you recover compensation for injuries such as:
- Knee, shoulder and joint injuries
- Carpal tunnel syndrome and other repetitive stress injuries
- Head injuries and traumatic brain injury
- Amputations of fingers, hands and limbs
- Closed head injury
- Occupational diseases such as asbestosis or mesothelioma
- Nerve injury
- Neck and back injuries
- Hearing loss
- Spinal cord injury
Alabama Workers’ Compensation Benefits
In order to receive workers’ compensation benefits in Alabama, you simply need to show that you got hurt or sick as a direct result of your job. You should report your injury to your employer and should receive benefits including:
- Payment of medical bills, mileage and expenses.
- Wage loss payments
- Temporary or permanent benefits for full or partial disability
- Death benefits if a loved one was killed at work
How We Can Help
We can utilize our experience and knowledge of Alabama workers compensation laws to help you recover:
- Hospital bills
- Medical evaluations
- Prescription drugs
- Medical aid devices
- Transportation costs to receive medical treatment
- Temporary disability payments
- Permanent disability payments
- Vocational retraining costs
- Lost wages
- Death benefits
- Third party damages
Why Should You Choose Our Workers’ Comp Firm?
When you’ve been hurt on the job and are unable to work, the last thing you need is to battle the insurance company to get your medical bills paid and your wages reimbursed. At Ferguson & Ferguson, we understand the stress placed on injured workers and their families when a claim is denied. At Ferguson & Ferguson:
- We’ve been serving injured Alabama workers for over 25 years and have the experience to help you!
- We’ve won million in settlements for injured workers.
- We will help get all your medical fees paid.
- Our focus is 100% on your case!
- If we do not win your case, you will not have to pay a dime.
- We are available 24/7 to take your call.
- We offer no obligation, free consultations to all injured workers
Why Hire Ferguson & Ferguson?
Many workers aren’t aware of their work injury rights and are deterred from seeking benefits by incorrect information provided by employers. At Ferguson & Ferguson we understand that you are looking for the best workers comp attorney you can find. You may have found our website by typing in “Best workers comp lawyers near me”, or maybe “Workers compensation attorney near me”. No matter how you found our site, we are here to help. The attorneys at Ferguson & Ferguson, have more than 50 years of experience representing victims of workplace injury accidents in Huntsville, Madison County and surrounding counties in Alabama. We have represented thousands of injured workers. Our consultation is free & only takes a few minutes! You could be talking to a Huntsville workers compensation attorney within minutes. Call 1-800-752-1998. The call is completely confidential, takes only a few minutes, and could change your life. Workers comp claims can affect your life for a long time, don’t make a mistake on who you hire. Contact us today for a free consultation with one of our Huntsville workers’ compensation attorneys. Call now.