When Do I Need a Alabama Car Accident Lawyer?
After a Alabama car accident, you may wonder, “Do I need a lawyer?”
Who is the best car accident lawyer near me?
When insurance companies are involved, they have teams of attorneys whose only job is to ensure that their employers pay you the absolute least amount of money as possible.Your primary attention after any type of accident should be on recuperating from your bodily injuries. Regardless of the type of accident you are involved in, contacting an accident attorney to serve as your champion is always a good option.There are a few easy questions you may ask yourself after a car collision to evaluate if you require the services of a car accident attorney. If you’ve been hurt, there’s a considerable chance that a car accident lawyer can help you greatly. The following are some examples of situations where having a Decatur or Huntsville car accident lawyer may be beneficial:
- There were significant or permanent injuries. It’s worth inquiring about your compensation if you received any medical treatment as a result of your injury.
- You are unable to work as a result of your injuries from the accident
- It is unclear who is to blame for the accident
- There could be multiple causes of the accident
- The insurance company is stalling or low-balling the case. Insurance companies will often make a quick settlement offer with an expectation that you are in dire need of money. Insurance companies will often tell you this is the most they are willing to ever offer to settle your claim. Remember, the quicker the settlement, the less they will have to pay for your medical care and injuries.
- You don’t know how to file a lawsuit
- There is a commercial vehicle or driver involved in the case. Truck injury cases, particularly ones involving truck accidents with multiple potentially liable parties, are often extremely complex.
- A driver may have been under the influence or texting and driving
- You’re unsure about the forms of compensation that can be included and whether a settlement offer is reasonable
- You have legal rights questions that need to be answered. Remember, an insurance adjuster is not on your side. An Alabama auto accident lawyer can usually aid when there is more than minor property damage and you have medical bills, lost wages and other expenses from the wreck.
If you were injured in a car accident and have medical bills and costs you cannot cover, a Alabama car wreck attorney can help you fight for the compensation you deserve. Make sure to hire someone who offers free initial case evaluations and who takes cases on a contingency basis.Our Huntsville and Decatur legal team works on a contingency fee basis, which means you don’t have to pay anything unless we win. Don’t be intimidated by insurance companies into accepting less than you deserve. We’re prepared to handle your case. We can usually settle your case, but if not, we are prepared to go to trial. To set up a free consultation with Ferguson & Ferguson today, call 256-534-3435 or 256-350-7200. Offices in Decatur and Huntsville.